Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I can "afford" it LOL just wanted another cheaper option. If the Medicom is not far off in scale I may just pick one of those up!

Truth is, people seem to like the Hasbro for its accurate scale. I don't particularly like it myself -- too toyish -- but with a good paint job it certainly could work, especially if you have a lot of older Sideshow Star Wars figures.

Medi-D2 is way undersized... but you can't beat how good it looks. Yet.

059.jpg

A very hot toy indeed! This is my favourite 1:6 purchase to date. Absolutely love all the display options and was surprised by the illuminating antennae. Can't wait to see what SW they're bringing out next.

Quick question guys. I am interested in using the Luke body for a custom. How tall is it compared to other Hot Toys bodies?

My Skywalker has arrived, woo hoo! Pretty damn quick too I think for UK delivery.

I have the Hasbro RotJ electronic C-3PO and R2 and they do just fine for representing the droids in my collection. I remember I got them off ebay back in 2004-2005 when I first started getting the Kotobukiya 1/6 stuff. A BIN for $30. with FREE shipping. :lol

I just looked the other day and saw a set for like $90 something. Glad I got them when I did. I doubt I will ever upgrade them. Im not a huge stickler on the droids. So I dont need a fully articulated 3PO and so on.

I have the Hasbro RotJ electronic C-3PO and R2 and they do just fine for representing the droids in my collection. I remember I got them off ebay back in 2004-2005 when I first started getting the Kotobukiya 1/6 stuff. A BIN for $30. with FREE shipping. :lol

I just looked the other day and saw a set for like $90 something. Glad I got them when I did. I doubt I will ever upgrade them. Im not a huge stickler on the droids. So I dont need a fully articulated 3PO and so on.

Thats the 2 pack action collection? from ANH,,the droids are weathered ??

Back