Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow's website is now saying June.

Strange, why would it update to June and not August? Does SS know more than Facebook? :)

(Strange that May comes and they up it a month. Then in June it goes to July???)

Tease!

Maybe it's contracted that Sideshow gets first bite?

That would be great news! But like i said strange that May hits and boom they change it to June. But then again they coulda changed it to 2nd QTR. if they knew AUG.

Or maybe they don't know shyyt?

Although, didn't they close the CR supes exclusive about a month before it went out? I can't remember.

They're still taking orders so........:dunno

May is here and it's not on their 30 day list, so they update to June. June will be here and it's not on their 30 day list, so they update to July. And so on and so forth...

I'm surprised HT did nothing to promote their figures today. Star Wars fans my arse. They're just too busy OD'ing on Iron Man's balls.

I know its August, but I just got an email from SS updating my flexpay schedule saying the final payment is due in June. So I'm guessing they'll send out another one next month to push it back to August?

Same here. Just saw the email this morning. Phew! My wallet breathes a sigh of relief.

Back