Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know how long some of us waited for Christopher Reeve Superman? It was announced late August 2010 and shipped the following November 2011.

Dang. This puts this well over a year from reveal at SDCC to shipping. Oh well. 2 of the 3 payments are in. $100 when he finally ships will feel like a steal :lol

Do you know how long some of us waited for Christopher Reeve Superman? It was announced late August 2010 and shipped the following November 2011.

This figure has already equalled that wait. Announced July 2011, and we'll see it October 2012 at the earliest. I'll be gutted this means no new figure reveal at SDCC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Honestly I don't know how to feel about this, I'm kinda torn, part of me is relieved cuz the delay of that last flex payment will be a slight relief on my wallet but the other part of me wants it NOW!

Fine by me, guess this is more than enough time to save all the money for this awesome piece, he, he.

Hopefully the delay is because they are tweeking the headsculpt. They have heard enough complaints, maybe this time they listened. I believe everyone is happy with the rest of the figure (am I correct?) So what else could it be?

Hopefully the delay is because they are tweeking the headsculpt. They have heard enough complaints, maybe this time they listened. I believe everyone is happy with the rest of the figure (am I correct?) So what else could it be?

:goodpost:
then again we've waited this long,,,so whats 2 more months:thud:

Back