Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know its August, but I just got an email from SS updating my flexpay schedule saying the final payment is due in June. So I'm guessing they'll send out another one next month to push it back to August?

Usually Hong Kong collectors will get the HT figures a month ahead of us here in the US. It takes about a month to ship to the US by freight and then going through the customs etc. Therefore when we start seeing people such as OMG, posting pics of this figure online, then we can estimate the arrival time.

One of the reasons I did jump at this figure was the price, 2 DX figures with weathervane dio for roughly $300 is a good deal, IMO. Considering standard figures with hardly any accessories are going for $200+ now, this is one of HT's better deals in recent times.

One of the reasons I did jump at this figure was the price, 2 DX figures with weathervane dio for roughly $300 is a good deal, IMO. Considering standard figures with hardly any accessories are going for $200+ now, this is one of HT's better deals in recent times.
Actually, I think the DX4 B. Lee was the best deal imo. If you get the ss ex, two DX figures for $220.

Watched episode IV for the first time in years last night, just got V & VI to go before I inevitable order this figure

thinking im gonna call SSC later to see if they can just charge me for the last flex pay as scheduled.Least that way i know its paid for.

thinking im gonna call SSC later to see if they can just charge me for the last flex pay as scheduled.Least that way i know its paid for.

I was thinking about doing the same thing but Ive heard that SS cant charge for the final payment till they have product to ship?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking about doing the same thing but Ive heard that SS cant charge for the final payment till they have product to ship?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

That's correct. I tried paying it off last week and they said they can't give me an accurate shipping quote for something they do not have in stock. They also would not let me make the final payment and bill me later for the shipping.

That's correct. I tried paying it off last week and they said they can't give me an accurate shipping quote for something they do not have in stock. They also would not let me make the final payment and bill me later for the shipping.

Damn that sucks...but you know what that means..more money to spend now :blissy

Actually they are a little full of crap. They charged for Zartan days before he hit the warehouse.

October? Damn... this is becoming quite the delay. But I'm in no hurry; I've got enough 1/6 Star Wars goodness to tide me over until then :lol

October?! Hmmmmmm.....

Guess that's fine with me, since I can't really afford it right now.

Wonder if they are fine tuning the sculpt, since going from May to August and now October seems a rather long delay.

Wonder if they will still wait for the release before they start showing off the next Star Wars figure.

If it's true it's a bit saddening but good as it may mean they are tweaking the sculpt. Plus I can afford something else now :D

Back