Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm gonna pass on this but when we get a jedi with a robe...

I'm in like Donkey King
King_Donkey_by_Steffanic.png

Where the hell are the spec/pics for this guy, The Joker and the Batmobile?

The prototypes were shown weeks ago at the convention shows, surely we should be seeing some official pics and preorder info soon?

Yeah, I figured DX Luke would be the first outa the chute. Maybe they're really doing some tweaking to the SDCC debuts.

Sorry to say this, Ive been crying for HT to get SW for so long, but Im just not feeling this one. Just dont know why. I think SS may have burned it for me.

Not sure what Im going to do. Dont want to miss out if the line turns out great. At the same time, I really dont think I would display this as of now.

Where the hell are the spec/pics for this guy, The Joker and the Batmobile?

The prototypes were shown weeks ago at the convention shows, surely we should be seeing some official pics and preorder info soon?

There's so much coming out, may be HT are giving us a little 5 minute breather :lol I'm guessing Q1 release for Joker, fingers crossed, kinda hoping no earlier than that because I'm rammed up with PO, either way I'm buying. Really hope I can afford the Batmobile because that thing is awesome :)

Back on to Luke, I'm definitely buying. Really excited about HT doing SW & there's no way I'm passing up on there 1st figure from the line. Luke looks great to me & he'll be even better in hand

I think I'm gonna pass on this one. Too bad, I got DX01-04 & POed DX05-06 and missing would hurt a bit but I'm not a big fan of Luke. Here's my wishlist for this license:

1. Darth Vader (ROTJ)
2. Anakin Skywalker (ROTS)
3. Darth Maul
4. Darth Sidious w/ throne

I'm very interested to see where HT goes next. I would imagine that even as shallow as this line will nodoubtedly be that they wouldn't really sit on these.

Back