Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if all the HT SW figures will be DXs? When they make Jedi Luke, he could have both Tatooine and DSII looks included, the Mustafar and standard OWK and Anakin...It would be an interesting way to go. Essentially hitting two figures at a time.

Chewbacca is long overdue.

Will this figure come with two pairs of boots, etc, so we can just buy an extra body and display both versions at the same time? :monkey1

Hot toys chewy!

With the planet of the apes figures HT did + the Avatar figure I could really see chewie arriving at some point, I imagine they could DX him pretty easily (without people wailing that it didn't look like him & the sculpt was "off") but using my force powers I forsee that chewie would be hideously expensive.

BTW: HT doing an ESB Han would probably make me explode with excitement :pray:.

Can't wait for a HT Chewbacca, DX or not, that is gonna be one figure definitely worth the very long wait, and I have been waiting since 1977. I would luv to see HT do a Hoth Chewbacca too. Looking forward to PO'ing Luke and any other SW figs HT makes.

Chewbacca is long overdue.

Will this figure come with two pairs of boots, etc, so we can just buy an extra body and display both versions at the same time? :monkey1

Dx Luke will have a led-lighting lightsaber?

Both excellent questions, with no answers yet.

Although I think the light-up blade is pretty unlikely... you never know though. HT does not seem to back down from a challenge. I really do hope we get two sets of boots and a second belt, blaster, etc. so we'd just need a second body to have 2 figures.

Well it was already done with some perfect grade from Bandai... The zeta gundam pg for example... A led lightsaber will be very cool ^_^

Do you have a pick of the Gundam blade? I'd be interested in seeing how it turned out.

The effect on the Medicom/Enterbay figure was cool, but not very bright.

Both excellent questions, with no answers yet.

I really do hope we get two sets of boots and a second belt, blaster, etc. so we'd just need a second body to have 2 figures.

I really hope so too. Don't want to mess around changing "parts" every time we want either "battle damaged" Luke or "normal".

Back