Hot Toys DX Anakin Skywalker (EP3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart sank a bit when I read this lol. I really wanted Han this year, but what can you do. And I'm sad to hear its only one a year. Have to wait until who knows when next year to see Han, and I wouldn't mind a Padme, but waiting until 2015 for a character not even from the original trilogy...I wish they at least released her and Anakin in the same year. A strategy to keep up interest in the line, I suppose. Not hating on HT, it's just seems so weird to me.

Anyway, I can't help but look forward to how this will look, if it's a two figure set similar to some of the ideas I see here, I'll probably get it. Sorry to rant.

Last edited:
One a year ? Bogus. So even if Jedi Luke was after padme that's 2016? Actually out in 2018? Jeez. I know what to ask for for my retirement gift!!

And If the new trilogy has interesting people ht will jump to them so no chewbacca. Not in my lifetime.

As much as Jedi Luke would be my favorite iteration for my detolfs... I really hope Leia is after Han. That said... I was dreading having to wait until 2014 for Han Solo. Then I realized it's already 2013 hahaha. Time sure flies in this hobby.

Yeah but this is gonna get derailed for the new trilogy like the CW for sure. Kinda bites. Was hoping HT would start gaining some momentum with the undeserved OT. Frag!

Bespin Luke, announced SDCC 2011, released october 2012. If we do get a glimpse to Anakin's prototype at this year's SDCC, it does look more like a figure every other year.

I think "Hayden Christensen" has a face that will translate well to a HT's sculpt. If HT's sculpts it right they can capture a lot of emotion and suffering!!

ANH Han would be great but there is not much there for a $220+ product.
He is in single layer, basic tailoring. I think it would have to be a diorama to sell him.

ESB well you could add Hoth, Carbonite, to make it $220+ easy

Just I was ready to pull the trigger on Medicom's Anakin...
Now I'll have to wait to get this HT.
One Star Wars figure per year from HT ?!
Maybe my grandchildren will be able to complete the millenium falcon crew from ANH. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

no matter how awesome this figure turns out, it will be an easy pass since it's PT. My wallet thanks me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back