Hot Toys DX 04 is coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the new clues, Superman is 99% out of the picture. I am thinking the new clues strongly points to Avatar now.

Nah it don't mean that. Newly sculpted body can also mean that it could be a custom body for Chris Reeve. Also it says custom Costume !!! Avatar's Navi characters don't wear costumes....I say its still Chris Reeve....OMG Hot Toys are gonna get a big slap from the fans if it aint... they are hyping this so much....I can only think it would be a Supes figure...no other character in film history deserves this much hype, HE IS AN AMERICAN ICON !!!! P.S. am saying that and am british lol !!!

Could be the Hulk. Two head sculpts (both with PERS) could = the Hulk head and Bruce Banner head. For Banner, they could include just the head sculpt and clothing (so you'll need a TT like with the Cop Joker, etc.) and the Hulk would be a complete figure with the new body. Possible.

Couple things:

- Costume Made by Lim Young Jin
Don't read too much into the phrase "Costume" because even the Bank Robber Joker's clothing is listed as that. "Costume Design - Tam / Tsang".

- Accessory Sculpted by Cha Tae Jin
I think that's just the DX Stand. MJ has the same listing and the only "Accessory" listed is the stand. So the sculpting was simply the concrete slabs that were on top of it.

- Product Designed by Monster Jr., Hazel Lee & Ray Ling
- Backdrop Designed by Monster Jr. & Fung Wong
Monster Jr. does all the box art designs and photography.

Hulk would be cool!

425theincrediblehulk033.jpg

Last edited:
Well since theres nothing since last night (other than the other hint) guess shall have to wait patiently :)gah:)till Friday and hopefully it will be a full reveal and not a teaser pic or it could be another week :banghead

Whatever the hell this is going to be I'm just really eager to know what!!!

Stop bringing up Avatar, it's not Avatar.

Actually a small amount of people have been shouting Avatar as DX04 and they said on the last clue that some people have got it right....They might have confirmed this by saying a small amount of people got it right. But one thing contradicts this, they said they have been working on this for years but avatar only came out last year. Then again that don't mean they can't work on it before the films release.

just an idea, they say its been years of planning, how long was avatar in planning? Years, maybe its a clue, body art seems like another clue as is a new body

Avatar could not have been in planning for years. They would not have been working on it a year before it was released.

Navi don't wear costumes.

Having two PERS headsculpts for them would be such a waste of effort.

If we get two Jakes, then that's two bodies, I doubt HT is that generous unless a price goes with it.

But I know you are just messing with me. :slap

just an idea, they say its been years of planning, how long was avatar in planning? Years, maybe its a clue, body art seems like another clue as is a new body

If I remember correctly, the idea of Avatar was made late 90s.

Am thinking Hulk as well...but thats just me saying that cause they've never done a Hulk and I know they would do an awesome job of it !!!
I wish it aint Avatar....I've only wanted to badly get an IronMan figure and Arnie Terminator since getting the Version 1 Dark Knight Bats !!! Avatar was great and all but Superman has more demand and if there gonna hype it up this much then they need to do it on Supes, not Avatar !!! Unless this is an Avatar fig they will need to really go for it on the hype for Superman !!!

This one's really hard but Hulk and T-800 both seem to fit all the clues, so I'd say either one of those is the DX04. This is fun!

Whoever guessed right receives a free fig, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back