Hot Toys DX 04 is coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is speculating on all these cool characters...the last time we were waiting for a DX announcement people were throwing out the same names and we got freakin MJ. Will be funny if they come out with something totally off the wall again :rotfl

its a T-800 Bd with John Connor and a Harley fatboy all in one box .$600

:yess::yess::yess::yess::hi5::yess::yess::yess::yess:

Then i woke up!!

Iconic?

Geez...

Lecter - iconic.
Vader - iconic.
Dracula (Legosi) - iconic...

Reeves? :lol

Not sure if you're looking for a reaction, but its obvious you're a troll so I don't think anyone wants to play :rolleyes2

The comment in their newsletter changes everything. For years???? My guess is Superman for sure. I will be very happy with a 2 in 1 Reeve Superman cuz I know a BD T800 will come shortly after. It's all good.

HT newsletter is up, it's been planned for years apparently. Still no reveal, but both heads have PERS.

Must be the original Terminator.Planning for years,much requested?the fact every time Howard Chan appears in public he has the original poster behind him?

Please God....

I have one request...

NO MORE BATMAN or Iron Man for that matter. :monkey4

Give us something new HT!!! I'd definitely be happy with a Reeve Superman though! :yess:

89 Batman is not more Batman its completely different Id take Joker and Batman form 89... Id say its still BD T-800 form T2 or T-800 form T1... I still dont thinK Avatar but if it is Ill be jumping Avatar is what I have been looking foward to most... Then you get Superman I could go ether way depending how the Pers make him look...

With all the 89 Batman stuff coming out lately it could be a Keaton Bats or a Nicholson Joker.

I would also be down for that... less likely given that we've seen Superman stuff for a bit longer than the new Keaton. But I do think if we get one the other won't be too far behind.

It kind of feels like HT can get just about any license they want, who (besides maybe the Kubrick estate) wouldn't want HT making kickass figures?

BTW, the Reeves Superman and Keaton Batman stuff from DCD is just godawful looking... so disappointing.

chances are, it WONT be Mark V for sure, since it says 2 PERS headsculpt and theres no way that they are gonna give us a PERS iron man helmet.

So iron man is definitely out.:monkey2

chances are, it WONT be Mark V for sure, since it says 2 PERS headsculpt and theres no way that they are gonna give us a PERS iron man helmet.

So iron man is definitely out.:monkey2

That and the fact they were apparently working on this figure for "years".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back