Hot Toys DX 04 is coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So will this likely be announced on July 30th as that date was mentioned in the newsletter they sent out?

I doubt it will be rocky besides..... Rocky is a dull entry to the dx line.

I doubt it will be rocky besides..... Rocky is a dull entry to the dx line.

DX or not,it's just another Figure release.I can see Rocky and Rambo getting DX treatment to finish of those lines as there is not much more to give.

I can only think that Rocky is dull to some of you out there who did not have him as childhood hero. Most guys 30 to 40 know what I'm talking about

If it is a DX Reeves, my wallet will hate me :(

Well, that would be the biggeset Seller IMO...

It's either that or a BD T 800, but since they said "years" I'm thinking they developed a new body for Supes...

A T 800 sounds cool though too, BD Head w electronic PERS eye? Hmm, that would be new...

Can someone explain to me why so many people want a DX Jack Sparrow? Are the two previous versions generally not well liked or something? what sort of improvement and/or extra outfits could there be??

Well if its not Superman by the sounds of it there will be riots in the streets. :horror

what if it's actually Hulk and Banner? :monkey1:monkey1

I wanna say this since I don't think anyone said it yet:rotfl

I can only think that Rocky is dull to some of you out there who did not have him as childhood hero. Most guys 30 to 40 know what I'm talking about

I believe people are not saying that Rocky is dull as a character but only dull as a DX release and I can see why. With the pricing HT are charging for a DX these days, Rocky does seem to be a little sparse on what they could offer.

I'm still hoping for a DX Wolverine with spiky haircut, casual outfit (including wife-beater), uniform (X1 or X2), and perhaps his outfit from Bobby's house in X2 (white T and blue jacket).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back