Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

I've been trying to get the layout of my workshop dio mapped out to get some walls up but I don't think I can get the correct angle of the hall until it is in hand. Good news is I have plenty of room for the full elevator platform and should be good to go on space. Going to be a fun build, got some nice goodies planned for the workshop space. Apologies for the iCrap pics.

9B6A2734-1F9F-4E78-94F6-33CCC40E911A-5389-000003C07524BAF8_zps2e34883c.jpg

FA2E2E9F-DB0C-48A4-9D6E-F2BB6A7F7311-5389-000003C0E3F73045_zps04976455.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Dumb question: how is everyone planning to display their Mark I in the HOA? Unlike the other suits, the MkI has a clearly visible head sculpt under the helmet (as well as partially visible forearms). What is the best way to conceal the head details so that it looks like an empty suit ? Maybe something as simple as a piece of dark cloth between the head and the inside of the helmet to cover the eyes?

I don't have a pic of the interior of the faceplate right now, but i have a little strip of black insulating PVC tape covering Tony's eyes in the MKI. It just makes the faceplate eye holes look matte black

IMG_5625.jpg

It's true! I'm sure we wish it was 59 cm. it would be much easier to display.

Hi! here you have the dimensions in millimeters^^

Regards!

Sheesh! My two sets of four separated by a Mech test Tony are gonna need a bigger shelf!! :monkey1

Hi! here you have the dimensions in millimeters^^

Regards!

Hi
Thank you for the measurement.

By having HoA, and also the tony stark armor testing, what the the depth do you think is best? 1.5 X 38cm or 2 X 38cm?

Thank you

I have not Hall of armor yet. I changed only the dimensions that partner posted the other day.

In my future shelves, each self will have 2 cm H x 106 cm W x 80 cm D (because, If I want put Iron Man Workshop, his base in more or less 50 cm diameter). I think 1,5 cm (always depend of tipe of material, I'll use wood) maybe is unsafe.

I hope this set since it was announced. I'm from Spain and I might that it will got here in January-February...Hot Toys have increasingly more delays...

I hope I've helped you and sorry for my poor english. I use translator and I don't know if anything is no correct.

Regards!

In my future shelves, each self will have 2 cm H x 106 cm W x 80 cm D (because, If I want put Iron Man Workshop, his base in more or less 50 cm diameter). I think 1,5 cm (always depend of tipe of material, I'll use wood) maybe is unsafe.

Thank you for info.

>>2 cm H x 106 cm W x 80 cm D
2 cm height?

But 106cm W is not enough to place 7 HoA, am I right?

Thank you for info.

>>2 cm H x 106 cm W x 80 cm D
2 cm height?

But 106cm W is not enough to place 7 HoA, am I right?

Sorry I put wrong. They are 160 cm. and 2 cm is the thickness of the shelf ^^

I have just ordered 7 pieces. I was wondering if anyone is having issues with the hologram stickers not showing up?

Back