Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Oh boy folks....BBTS has them in stock ready to ship.... My account was charged,,., HMM.... Plus they got 1/4 scale Bats in too today.... I'm so torn right now folks...

Shipping on this set is crazy :)

HOT10433 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Iron Man - Hall of Armor - Set of 7 1 $739.99
Subtotal $739.99
Tax $0.00
Shipping $66.79
Total $806.78

It's not 1989 Batmobile bad. I thought the boxes(x7) were similar size wise. Hmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

It's not 1989 Batmobile bad. I thought the boxes(x7) were similar size wise. Hmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I agree my Batmobile box is much larger. The box in the Video for the set of 7 seems to be large. I guess it's considered oversize and thats why the extra shipping charge. Hell UPS prices are always going up. I don't think BBTS will be double boxing this set for us...

The good thing is they have 19 1/4 scale Bat's in stock too. So If I add him to my Pile of Loot my shipping for him goes down to 14.34 from 25.00 so I only have to spend 1352.00 today WhOOWHO....:horror

This just arrived today! Can't wait for work to be over to set it up and take some pictures!

For some reason, I didn't think HT would get this released this year and it would be delayed until Q1 2014. I'm so glad I was wrong.

I'm gonna trip out when I see that big *** cardboard box (set of 7) delivered to my house!

for those that want dimensions for the Hall its 59" long and 15" deep.

now for pictures

DSCF6386_zps9248e818.jpg

DSCF6383_zpse294a1d8.jpg

DSCF6408_zps1119332d.jpg

for those that want dimensions for the Hall its 59" long and 15" deep.

now for pictures

DSCF6386_zps9248e818.jpg

DSCF6383_zpse294a1d8.jpg

DSCF6408_zps1119332d.jpg

Very nice!

Do you prefer the holograms? I couldn't get mine to stick to the acrylic panel... It kept peeling off. Yours look nice though.

Damn that looks nice. Must resist this set...

This just arrived today! Can't wait for work to be over to set it up and take some pictures!

Nice what set did you order (1/4/7?) hopefully phoenix gets them in soon, I want mine soo bad

Very nice!

Do you prefer the holograms? I couldn't get mine to stick to the acrylic panel... It kept peeling off. Yours look nice though.

Not a huge fan of them. They don't line up very well and block the view of the figures.

It will be crazy when someone post pic with a few of these sets full with all the marks they've made so far.

Set of 7. There are pics a few posts above.

woops :lol

decent set up man, I might end up picking up another 3 pieces if I really like it... Got rid of all my Batman 1/6 so made some room

It will be crazy when someone post pic with a few of these sets full with all the marks they've made so far.

Stacked... oh man this is gonna hurt

I feel without hologram look nicer, it look a bit messy with hologram

woops :lol

decent set up man, I might end up picking up another 3 pieces if I really like it... Got rid of all my Batman 1/6 so made some room

:lol no worries. They are really nice, though opening them was a bit of a pain. 7 hot toys boxes filled with fumes starts to get to your head by the 4th one.

Just flexed this.£575 was just too big a chunk of change for me right now.It ll be with me February next year which I'm fine with.Been patiently collecting the armours since they were announced so there was no way I could not buy this!

Back