Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Just finished today. On the second picture, I kept the front lights(blue) off since it gives the clear plexi in front a blue haze.

Now that looks great! Not like that cardboard they are selling for the new ones. :lol

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

That is by far the most impressive display anyone here has, holy hell that is cool

Just finished today. On the second picture, I kept the front lights(blue) off since it gives the clear plexi in front a blue haze.

That looks awesome! I think a bunch of those bays looks way better than trying to make the cellar with those cheap looking styrofoam ones. I'm hoping there will be some more deals during Spook so I can pick up another 7. Been spending too much money this month to do it now.

That is by far the most impressive display anyone here has, holy hell that is cool

Thanks a lot. The only complain that I have on these Hall of Armors is that some Iron Man don't fit in them like the Red Snapper or the Igor.

Thanks a lot. The only complain that I have on these Hall of Armors is that some Iron Man don't fit in them like the Red Snapper or the Igor.

Would RS fit without the arms? or is he just too tall? Igor is well, yeah :lol

Great setup, man, I like it! :clap

Now that looks great! Not like that cardboard they are selling for the new ones. :lol

They're Styrofoam, not cardboard. Give HT some credit. :lol

That looks awesome.

If you're really firm on this style of bay they could be modified to fit Red Snapper and Peace Keeper.

That 4 pack is very tempting but I'll have to wait. If the deal is still around during the month of December I'll pick it up.

Fed Ex just brought this from SS today, now starts the difficult task of finding two single HOA sets to complete the set of seven!

View attachment 136564

Igor isn't going to fit in any HOA at all...

Its epic, By far one of the nicest set ups ive seen, probably makes going to this guys house a real treat

So I'm posting three pictures of my office, the Hall of Armors are in another location.
The first two pics are the left and right of my office. The third pic, you see Hulk waiting to smash Wolverine with a huge bolder. Behind that, there is a table with Thanos with his two commanders and on the table below, you see Batman's Tumbler

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 307
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 304
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 304

So I'm posting three pictures of my office, the Hall of Armors are in another location.
The first two pics are the left and right of my office. The third pic, you see Hulk waiting to smash Wolverine with a huge bolder. Behind that, there is a table with Thanos with his two commanders and on the table below, you see Batman's Tumbler

Holy ****! Really nice set-up!

LordThanos, youre killing me man, that is just beautiful

:clap

If that were my office, I'd never get any work done. :lol

Nice set up.

I'm a fan of custom cabinetry :)

Back