Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

It's tempting to jump on that deal. I'd like another set of 7 to stack on top of the set I have already--wish the set of 7 had the same deal.

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

So get eight.

"Eleven.....it's one louder".

Well I ordered a set of 4 since this deal was too good to pass up. Will order another set if it gets even cheaper.

just ordered a set of these. you cant use the houseparty code and a gift card can you tho? i didn't but was just curious

If I flex pay the hoa will I still get the discount and free shipping? Im guessing no.

Not sure about flexpay because I've never done that. But if you enter a Giftcard code, you won't be able to enter a monthly $20 coupon code as well. It's one or the other.

Yes I did the same thing

Yea looks like it, only thing is you cant use the houseparty14 code to bring it down to 402. Its probably still worth it with all those rewards points though. Edit: Never mind looks like you can, you have to get the code from your wallet and reapply, that's a pretty great deal. Thanks for the heads up guys. :hi5:

Yea looks like it, only thing is you cant use the houseparty14 code to bring it down to 402. Its probably still worth it with all those rewards points though. Edit: Never mind looks like you can, you have to get the code from your wallet and reapply, that's a pretty great deal. Thanks for the heads up guys. :hi5:

Yeah, I did the same thing. Took advantage of the sale, discount code, double reward points and free shipping while paying with Flex Pay.

It's tempting to jump on that deal. I'd like another set of 7 to stack on top of the set I have already--wish the set of 7 had the same deal.

^^^This. I'm tempted to the deal x2, but I don't want the extra one. I'd rather save more on the set of 7. #FirstWorldProblems

I'm very pleased that sideshow finally put this set on discount. IMO the retail price is ridiculous so any thing off really helps. These are essential to have if you're like me with 90% of your collection being IM armors. I only have one ATM but I just put 4 pack on flex pay and I'm seriously thinking about getting another set. 10% off, dbl rewards and free shipping is a great deal!

Is it indicated when this promotion ends?

I don't think so but my guess (and it's purely a guess) is that it will end at midnight Sunday night PST or early Monday morning.

Is it indicated when this promotion ends?

It has been on all week, so maybe it is until the inventory 'thins' out a little bit...

I need some guidance with display options, my set is due to arrive on Monday and I have no idea how to set this display up...are people putting them ontop of tables? Or is everyone displaying them alone in a row on a shelf???

Pics would be a great help...how do you have yours displayed, hopefully with the mms191 set included...and maybe extra workshop too?

It has been on all week, so maybe it is until the inventory 'thins' out a little bit...

I need some guidance with display options, my set is due to arrive on Monday and I have no idea how to set this display up...are people putting them ontop of tables? Or is everyone displaying them alone in a row on a shelf???

Pics would be a great help...how do you have yours displayed, hopefully with the mms191 set included...and maybe extra workshop too?

I set up my four ontop of a shelving unit, however they dont go together all that well, I used some clear packing tape to hold them all tightly together

Just finished today. On the second picture, I kept the front lights(blue) off since it gives the clear plexi in front a blue haze.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 318
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 315
Back