Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

I don't have all 7 Iron Man armours. I have the Mark I 2.0, IV, VII, War Machine and the Iron Patriot and Mark 42 on pre-order.

I'm considering getting 2 of the HOA to display my Iron Man Mark IV and War Machine... I'm not sure though.

My Mark IV and War Machine represent Iron Man 2. I think the HOA looks nice, but I dunno if those two would look good together in the HOA, maybe behind the new Tony Stark? I think that getting just one to display the Mark IV would the leave War Machine looking out of place.

What do my fellow collectors think?

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

It's a personal thing. If you want a couple then go for it.
I think you could still get the four piece and put your current lineup in there no problem at all.
Or get the seven piece and have one left over after your IP and MK42 get here...
What do you want to do?

It's a personal thing. If you want a couple then go for it.
I think you could still get the four piece and put your current lineup in there no problem at all.
Or get the seven piece and have one left over after your IP and MK42 get here...
What do you want to do?

Dunno man, I've got my Mark VII with my Avengers. The Mark I looks solid on his own, he's a real nice piece. I just find that the Mark IV and War Machine might benefit from the HOA. But I'm really on the fence.

My 4 piece is gunna have MK 4 / MK 5 / Warmachine / MK 6... I might buy a fifth for one of my mk 7's but havent decided yet, then any other mks I get in the future can go on the mk 4/5/ HOA base flanking each side of the tops... I also have a MK 2 AU but tony's working on that suit in a dio

Dunno man, I've got my Mark VII with my Avengers. The Mark I looks solid on his own, he's a real nice piece. I just find that the Mark IV and War Machine might benefit from the HOA. But I'm really on the fence.

If you can't justify it or come up with a reason why you want it, just give it a pass then.
Don't buy stuff you don't want!

My 4 piece is gunna have MK 4 / MK 5 / Warmachine / MK 6... I might buy a fifth for one of my mk 7's but havent decided yet, then any other mks I get in the future can go on the mk 4/5/ HOA base flanking each side of the tops... I also have a MK 2 AU but tony's working on that suit in a dio

So many cool ideas.
I have never heard anyone mention the idea i have, so i am keeping it quiet so i will be the first one that does it, lol.

If you can't justify it or come up with a reason why you want it, just give it a pass then.

So many cool ideas.
I have never heard anyone mention the idea i have, so i am keeping it quiet so i will be the first one that does it, lol.

pm it to me? I wont say anything.. :monkey3

So many cool ideas.

Ohh lemme guess...You're gonna buy 50 HOA's, stack em up,fill em with Mk suits,build a Stark mansion to hide em in, then shoot a super powered, quarter stick of TnT loaded bottle rocket at the whole thing, and have Tony in the MK 42 flying out. Close??? :yess::lol

Ohh lemme guess...You're gonna buy 50 HOA's, stack em up,fill em with Mk suits,build a Stark mansion to hide em in, then shoot a super powered, quarter stick of TnT loaded bottle rocket at the whole thing, and have Tony in the MK 42 flying out. Close??? :yess::lol

not even a little... :D

If you stick Supes & Batthang Man in the HOA I will book a flight to Scotland, hunt you down and take your collection from you! :nana:

If you stick Supes & Batthang Man in the HOA I will book a flight to Scotland, hunt you down and take your collection from you! :nana:

You won't need to hunt. Don't you have my address?
And that's not my idea.
It's Iron Man related.

You won't need to hunt. Don't you have my address?
And that's not my idea.
It's Iron Man related.

I do have your address, which reminds me - you never received the Iron Man disguised Anthrax package I sent you? :monkey1

Oh boy folks....BBTS has them in stock ready to ship.... My account was charged,,., HMM.... Plus they got 1/4 scale Bats in too today.... I'm so torn right now folks...

Shipping on this set is crazy :)

HOT10433 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Iron Man - Hall of Armor - Set of 7 1 $739.99
Subtotal $739.99
Tax $0.00
Shipping $66.79
Total $806.78

Back