Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Thanks dude. I'll definitely change it when the next trailer comes out. Loving the Mando love around here!

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Thanks dude. I'll definitely change it when the next trailer comes out. Loving the Mando love around here!

It's actually pretty cool that they expand the possibilities of what we think is able to be done with these vehicles.

Plus it looks pretty sick ! :lol

These must be the real ex-imperial Speeder Bike troopers, not those wannabe remnant dudes on Nevarro.

I'm geeking out at the thought of an entire season of such awesomeness is out there right now. With an answer to what happened to Boba Fett. After 37 years.

I'm geeking out at the thought of an entire season of such awesomeness is out there right now. With an answer to what happened to Boba Fett. After 37 years.

To be honest with almost any other creative team id be sweating about the idea of boba fett coming back and how the rest of his story might be better left off screen. Especially, with how the sequel trilogy was handled.

Can't help but be excited to see Mando and Fett square off though

I read your post and came here to correct your maths on the amount of years and then I realised it has been 37 years. I feel old.
It’s been almost as much time since ROTJ came out as it had been since WWII when ROTJ was released...
I feel doubly old, lol

To be honest with almost any other creative team id be sweating about the idea of boba fett coming back and how the rest of his story might be better left off screen. Especially, with how the sequel trilogy was handled.

Can't help but be excited to see Mando and Fett square off though

Yep, so long as KK isn't any where near it :lol

I trust in Faverau and Filoni !

Yep, so long as KK isn't any where near it :lol

I trust in Faverau and Filoni !

if I were her I would have stayed as far away as possible from that season 2 set. Mandalorian season 1 was a solid win for them and its hard enough to catch lightening in a bottle once without anyone meddling.

We have another month of teaser trailers and posters. I can see that poster with just Boba Fett's helmet already!

I have complete faith in Favreau and Filoni. Filoni especially knows what works and what fans would love to see. I hope HT and Hasbro are ready and don't get caught with their pants down like last year. But that wasn't their fault.

We have another month of teaser trailers and posters. I can see that poster with just Boba Fett's helmet already!

I have complete faith in Favreau and Filoni. Filoni especially knows what works and what fans would love to see. I hope HT and Hasbro are ready and don't get caught with their pants down like last year. But that wasn't their fault.

Yeah with the Mando now a hit, Disney hit hard by covid and the mouse house wanting to boost Disney+ subscriptions with their flagship Mando Season 2, you can bet your bottom dollar that they have the merchandise manufacturers totally on board this time round.

So I was just looking at NYCC details this afternoon and then the news about the Sideshow virtual event turned up !!

Seems last year there were a few Mando figures so, I'd say this'll be the event for them to show off the first figures of Season 2.

So I've been thinking and discussing offline and we reckon The Armourer could be a likely first figure from Hot Toys.

This is due to it having no headsculpt, narrator of the trailer, known character, time to have her developed and ready to go. She's also being shown by several other toy makers, so HT could be also planning her.

Considering they usually go by the trailer there is not much to go by for now.

They may also do Cara Dune, but like we've discussed she is a difficult figure to make also with headsculpt of course. Gideon is also an option, however they may not lead with him, especially if he has additional secret accessories etc

The Armourer could be a good fit I think. But I guess we'll see.

What do you all think for a realistic first Mando 2 figure ?

So I was just looking at NYCC details this afternoon and then the news about the Sideshow virtual event turned up !!

Seems last year there were a few Mando figures so, I'd say this'll be the event for them to show off the first figures of Season 2.

So I've been thinking and discussing offline and we reckon The Armourer could be a likely first figure from Hot Toys.

This is due to it having no headsculpt, narrator of the trailer, known character, time to have her developed and ready to go. She's also being shown by several other toy makers, so HT could be also planning her.

Considering they usually go by the trailer there is not much to go by for now.

They may also do Cara Dune, but like we've discussed she is a difficult figure to make also with headsculpt of course. Gideon is also an option, however they may not lead with him, especially if he has additional secret accessories etc

The Armourer could be a good fit I think. But I guess we'll see.

What do you all think for a realistic first Mando 2 figure ?

My top want is an Armourer but I think either Gideon or Cara are bound to happen.

yeah armourer makes a lot of sense. With the amount of troopers and side characters they seem to be making I actually wouldn't be surpised to see a Death Watch Mandalorian.
mandalorian-saves-1.jpg

Hasbro and Bandai are both doing 6" Armorer figures, I wonder if she will appear in Ep 1 in Season 2? Hot Toys might start it's S2 wave with her as well?

Hasbro and Bandai are both doing 6" Armorer figures, I wonder if she will appear in Ep 1 in Season 2? Hot Toys might start it's S2 wave with her as well?

This (appears to be) "the way"....

I'd say she'll go up this week and be at Sideshow's booth next week, along with prototypes of Gideon and Kuill, but no new characters from season 2.

I'd say she'll go up this week and be at Sideshow's booth next week, along with prototypes of Gideon and Kuill, but no new characters from season 2.

I hope so. I?m an instant order on armourer. Not sure I would get the other two unless Kuill comes with a Blurgg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to sound like a negative Nelly but Star Wars got the shaft at the virtual SDCC.
What makes you think NYC will be any different?
If we see Cara Dune I’ll be happy.

Not thinking about NYC, but the fact that Season 2 is about 4 weeks away. I don't think there will be anything special for NYC from Hot Toys.

I can't see any character that didn't appear in the trailer being released before the show starts. Unless there's a second trailer released that leaves us with:

1) Din Djarin. Not enough changes to his Beskar outfit to justify a third figure so soon. We'll get a version at some stage this season, but not until the first Beskar figure has released.

2) Cara Dune. Possible, but, as Hoody points out, not the easiest option for Hot Toys to take as a first figure. However, it's still one of the most likely when you see what other options are available.

3) Greef Carga. Would be a very cool release, however I doubt they'd make him before Cara. I feel he'll be one of those ''also-ran'' cool characters, much like Baze, that we always wish for and never get.

4) Tusken Raider. Quite possible, especially with no new trooper variants being shown in the trailer. The Tusken is as close to an army-builder as we got and also plays on that OT nostalgia.

5) The Armorer. This is the way. As Hoody and I were discussing yesterday this one may appear like the dark horse but it's a bit of a no-brainer for Hot Toys to make. The toy companies seem to be realising just how cool she is and that she's a bit of a fan favourite. It's very telling that both Hasbro and Figuarts have put a version out this week.

6) Moff Gideon. Didn't appear in the trailer but we already know what he looks like (or do we?). I have a real feeling he'll have accessories and costume changes (e.g. a helmet) that we haven't seen so far. Unless he appears in more promo material I think they'll hold off until after his first episode of season 2 airs.

So, in short my predictions, in order, are...

Armorer.jpg

Tusken.jpg

Cara.jpg

Back