Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

The big "scoop" that Grace Randolph has been talking about is apparently that a lot of the season doesn't even have Din Djarin in it. Apparently Pascal became "difficult" because they wouldn't give him scenes without the helmet and he walked out?

Maybe even Disney just creating some "drama" for the core fan nerds to go crazy about. I can imagine Faverau and Filoni run an awesome set. So there is nothing controversial, so they just made something up ?

Anyway I guess we'll see.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

If they replace him will they redo the armor :horror

She's Rey's mother.

The big "scoop" that Grace Randolph has been talking about is apparently that a lot of the season doesn't even have Din Djarin in it. Apparently Pascal became "difficult" because they wouldn't give him scenes without the helmet and he walked out?

Why do people keep listening to that woman?

I don't know her. But I understand that she's the type that feed on negative news.

Why do people keep listening to that woman?

I remain blissfully unaware of who she is. My YT feed is already full of "Star Wars Experts" that I have to regularly flush out.
Anyway, I only watch The Nerd Crew for my Star Wars news, thank you very much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCIYCaXNe88

Bobas Jetpack and helmet?

plRIXzv.jpg

Oh ****, that has to be. Sneaky Disney. Who's going to be the first to complain about the proportions being all wrong?

Oh ****, that has to be. Sneaky Disney. Who's going to be the first to complain about the proportions being all wrong?

Yeah, it looks way too similar to Boba's jetpack to be a coincidence, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of complaining.

Yeah, it looks way too similar to Boba's jetpack to be a coincidence, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of complaining.

Is that Tattoine btw? I'm guessing this comes straight after we see the Tusken in the trailer.

Should be. Cobb Vanth is supposed to be on Tattooine with Boba's armour as the sheriff of Freetown.

Nice. So, maybe this is Boba Fett calling in a favour from the Mando, with him having to retrieve the armour from Cobb Vanth.

Well, there's another $300 bucks I'll be spending on a Boba Fett from Mando. Just take my money, HT!

Please take the potential spoilers to the Show thread.

Please take the potential spoilers to the Show thread.

Since when is speculation spoilers? This is all just from the official trailer.

Exactly, it's in the trailer. If they didn't want you to see it and talk about it then they wouldn't have included it in the first place.

Cobb Vanth is supposed to be on Tattooine with Boba's armour as the sheriff of Freetown

I don't know about you, but I didn't pick up on any of that being hinted at in the trailer.

Since when is speculation spoilers? This is all just from the official trailer.

Exactly, it's in the trailer. If they didn't want you to see it and talk about it then they wouldn't have included it in the first place.

So take it to the show thread. It has no place here until it's in the show.

So take it to the show thread. It has no place here until it's in the show.

1) It's from the official trailer for the show
2) It's a character from the show
3) There's a very good chance Hot Toys make that character
4) The thread literally has the word speculation in the title

I don't really see your problem.

Back