Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

1) It's from the official trailer for the show
2) It's a character from the show
3) There's a very good chance Hot Toys make that character
4) The thread literally has the word speculation in the title

I don't really see your problem.

1. You're going beyond the trailer - "Cobb Vanth is supposed to be on Tattooine with Boba's armour as the sheriff of Freetown"
2. Speculation on figures shown in the show

I don't really see what your problem is taking it to the show thread where it belongs

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

1. You're going beyond the trailer - "Cobb Vanth is supposed to be on Tattooine with Boba's armour as the sheriff of Freetown"

I don't really see what your problem is taking it to the show thread where it belongs

This is speculation about figures from the show though, it gives us a look at what we may be getting from a Boba Fett figure. It could have either been the same armour as ROTJ or a whole new look.

This is speculation about figures from the show though, it gives us a look at what we may be getting from a Boba Fett figure. It could have either been the same armour as ROTJ or a whole new look.

I think Momaw's main objection is to our discussion of Cobb Vanth rather than Boba Fett. However, this is a character talked about in numerous articles by reputable sources such as The Hollywood Reporter etc., and we all know Timothy Olyphant (long considered a fantasy casting in the role) has been cast as some sort of sheriff. It's reasonable to assume Cobb Vanth is in the show, and even if he's not there's no real harm discussing the possibility in a speculation thread.

Besides you could go back and likely find a hundred posts in this thread speculating about characters that may or may not be in Cassian, Kenobi, and The Mandalorian. If we have to strictly relate our discussion to figures then yes I'd love a Timothy Olyphant Cobb Vanth (or whoever he plays) because I really like the actor, and a mythos-style Boba Fett is a no-brainer.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your point of contention is the discussion surrounding Cobb Vanth and you're saying it's a spoiler? Cobb Vanth is a character in the Aftermath trilogy of books, working as a sheriff on Tatooine while wearing presumably Boba Fett's armor. None of that information is a spoiler because it's already been in the established canon and is within the same relative timeframe as the Mandalorian show.

It's a good job everyone has read and knows about the Aftermath Trilogy then. /s

Are we still allowed to mention Rosario Dawson and Ahsoka? At this stage she's no more confirmed to be in the show than Boba Fett or Cobb Vanth. Although I'd suggest Boba Fett is more confirmed at this stage as his armour does appear to be in the official trailer.

So I just popped in to see what's going on.......

giphy.gif

Sorry if I started something. It's just that we are getting very close to release and some of us haven't read these books, or articles (some of us on purpose) and don't want things spoiled. Obviously you can talk about what ever you want. I'm just gonna bow out of this thread for now because I'd like to avoid possible spoilers but I don't wanna be "that guy" telling people what they can and can't talk about and raining on others enjoyment. I know some love the rumours and speculation and I do to an extent as well. And one of the great things about these shows going weekly is the chance to discuss the episodes and hypothesise about them. It just feels to me it's getting to less rumour and more spoilery now. It's just the price of doing business in the internet age these days.

Cheers all :peace

Sorry if I started something. It's just that we are getting very close to release and some of us haven't read these books, or articles (some of us on purpose) and don't want things spoiled. Obviously you can talk about what ever you want. I'm just gonna bow out of this thread for now because I'd like to avoid possible spoilers but I don't wanna be "that guy" telling people what they can and can't talk about and raining on others enjoyment. I know some love the rumours and speculation and I do to an extent as well. And one of the great things about these shows going weekly is the chance to discuss the episodes and hypothesise about them. It just feels to me it's getting to less rumour and more spoilery now. It's just the price of doing business in the internet age these days.

Cheers all :peace

No need to bow out. Everyone has a right to an opinion. Anything spoilery can be put in spoiler tags (I still haven?t worked out how to do that) or marked as containing potential spoilers from now on. In this case I think what we were talking about was more speculation on our part rather than based on any leaks. It?s just that excitement of the trailer and all the excitement of possible stories and new figures. From my experience 90% of these theories turn out to be a load of claptrap in the end anyway. Anyway, no harm done we?re all fans and no-one should feel pushed out because they have a different opinion to that another fan. Let?s consider it forgotten, shall we?

No need to bow out. Everyone has a right to an opinion. Anything spoilery can be put in spoiler tags (I still haven?t worked out how to do that) or marked as containing potential spoilers from now on. In this case I think what we were talking about was more speculation on our part rather than based on any leaks. It?s just that excitement of the trailer and all the excitement of possible stories and new figures. From my experience 90% of these theories turn out to be a load of claptrap in the end anyway. Anyway, no harm done we?re all fans and no-one should feel pushed out because they have a different opinion to that another fan. Let?s consider it forgotten, shall we?

The text in the spoiler tag, whilst hidden in the thread, is visible in the email notification of the thread and if, like me, you read the notification paragraph first, the spoiler tags are useless as a means to hide spoilers.

All I have to say is that Olyphant was unbelievably entertaining as Seth Bullock and Raylan Givens. If he is in The Mandalorian I want a HT figure of him.

:duff

He's great in everything I've seen him in. Been a huge fan since Scream 2 and Go back in the day. He had a great guest spot on Curb Your Enthusiasm this year and his appearances on Conan are legendary.

He was so good in that. I also hate when shows get canceled with a cliffhanger.

Or do it the way Twin Peaks did and leave you on a cliffhanger for 25 years.

a483710df481a7d6e54325c951440d8e.jpg

OMG OMG OMG! Anyone get theirs from Sideshow yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a483710df481a7d6e54325c951440d8e.jpg

OMG OMG OMG! Anyone get theirs from Sideshow yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah. Been that way for nearly two days.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

He's great in everything I've seen him in. Been a huge fan since Scream 2 and Go back in the day. He had a great guest spot on Curb Your Enthusiasm this year and his appearances on Conan are legendary.

Sweet signature Johnny !

Back