Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

That?s okay with me, I prefer to wait. The same goes for Boba. The girl everyone thinks is Ahsoka in the trailer is Sasha Banks (Sabine Wren) by the looks of things.

What an amazing trailer btw! Come on Hot Toys release a Tusken Raider tomorrow.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

That?s okay with me, I prefer to wait. The same goes for Boba. The girl everyone thinks is Ahsoka in the trailer is Sasha Banks (Sabine Wren) by the looks of things.

I don't know how anyone can think that's Ahsoka, she isn't orange, has no face markings, the hood sits way too low. I wonder if these people have ever actually seen Ahsoka.

X-wings were awesome. BTW, isn't she a little dark skinned for Sabine?

That aboriginal music near the beginning of the trailer. Damn!

The big "scoop" that Grace Randolph has been talking about is apparently that a lot of the season doesn't even have Din Djarin in it. Apparently Pascal became "difficult" because they wouldn't give him scenes without the helmet and he walked out?

The big "scoop" that Grace Randolph has been talking about is apparently that a lot of the season doesn't even have Din Djarin in it. Apparently Pascal became "difficult" because they wouldn't give him scenes without the helmet and he walked out?

Yet he's always posting about The Mandalorian on Twitter, including post-trailer. Sorry, but Grace is speaking ****, looking for some attention immediately after the trailer dropped. I really can't stand her.

Yet he's always posting about The Mandalorian on Twitter, including post-trailer. Sorry, but Grace is speaking ****, looking for some attention immediately after the trailer dropped. I really can't stand her.

Yeah, I don't like her either especially since all she does is yell.

As I just posted in the other Mando thread, I don't buy it. They're going for a GoT style and I think it's smart.

Yeah, I don't like her either especially since all she does is yell.

I've previously been prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt, but all she ever really wants to focus on is the negative Star Wars ''news''. Coming out with this rubbish an hour after the trailer is a blatant attention grab. Like I said Pedro Pascal is always posting stuff about The Mandalorian, and why would he do that if he'd washed his hands of the show? He even posted a poem to the Child last week :rotfl There may have been an altercation, but it's been blown out of proportion. As if they're going to cut the main character halfway through the season. Even if this were the case they could've shot the scenes with another actor and used a voice double or something else inventive.

Yeah I really can't see Pedro acting that way. He seems like the most affable and easygoing guy in the world. The producers did say something about expanding the scope a bit beyond Mando, but that sounds like just a natural evolution of the story to me.

Yeah I really can't see Pedro acting that way. He seems like the most affable and easygoing guy in the world. The producers did say something about expanding the scope a bit beyond Mando, but that sounds like just a natural evolution of the story to me.

• He knew what he was signing up for.
  • It's a pretty easy paycheque for a sweet gig.

Pedro is as cool as ice. No way he'd act like that.

I do not believe a single word of that.

1. Pascal does not give off that kind of vibe at all, he's very easygoing

2. He knew that his face was going to be hidden most of the time when he signed up. A sane adult would not be throwing tantrums about this now.

This series can *make* his whole career, only an idiot would jeopardize that in any way. Pascal does not strike me as a stupid person.

Now what about that opening scene? The Razor Crest is trashed! Cargo hold hanging open, its listing to port, sparks are flying.... yikes

I don't know how anyone can think that's Ahsoka, she isn't orange, has no face markings, the hood sits way too low. I wonder if these people have ever actually seen Ahsoka.

Its not Ahsoka [no lekku or facepaint], its not even Sabine Wren. Its as if people think the development team is ~incapable~ of thinking up new characters...?

It might be one of Fett's paid informants. After all, he has a virtual army of them.

[...]

It might be one of Fett's paid informants. After all, he has a virtual army of them.

OR...

...they?re lying liars who lie and it?s a misdirect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really hope HT finally makes a Tusken.

Yeah bring on the Tusken Raider Hot Toys !!!

Back