Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

WHAT was George thinking handing the saga over to this loss.

He was thinking that all the bashing he and his work took for the prequel trilogy was not worth going through again to make the planned sequel trilogy so let someone else deal with it.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Good point. People say KK ruined SW, it must be GL that leads the way. Yet, he is the one who appointed KK.
Lesson: GL is not faultless and he might have ruined a new trilogy as well.

But he was chased away by the toxic fans who spent years attacking him for his work. Those are the people ultimately responsible.

How does anyone have time in their lives for all this childish hate?

Can someone please clean up this thread?

But he was chased away by the toxic fans who spent years attacking him for his work. Those are the people ultimately responsible.

For once we agree.

Please get the thread back to something worth reading.
I think we?ll get Cara unless she dies during this season.

I hope so. But still need Kuiil first, an ugnaught with personality that stole the show! His heroes death was part of a great season ending of the show and should not prevent a HT figure of him.

I think we are going to see a ton of figures from next season. If they did heavy mando I can see a lot more coming and I expect we will have more types of remnant troopers or maybe even some legacy battle droids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so. But still need Kuiil first, an ugnaught with personality that stole the show! His heroes death was part of a great season ending of the show and should not prevent a HT figure of him.

Definitely!

$4 billion seems like a steal these days.

Anyway, I think I read recently that the Obi-Wan episode will be a one season and done show. I just really wish they'd do a movie and not a TV show with crap like cliffhanger endings to episodes etc. Just want some concise storytelling.

Yep totally !! He'd also look great on the shelf as a contrast to the normal sized human figures.

I mean I get the need for stakes to make the show more impactful, but wasn't the IG-11 sacrifice enough ?

Perhaps Nolte just didn't want to do it anymore ? Hard to believe he'd pass up on a relatively easy voice gig. Maybe Disney want to work with him ? Who knows.

But he still got 4 billion, regardless of what he chose to use it for.

It does matter what he did with the money of course. Giving the money away shows that he didn?t sell the franchise for the money, but because he wanted to pass SW on.

It does matter what he did with the money of course. Giving the money away shows that he didn?t sell the franchise for the money, but because he wanted to pass SW on.

......to the "White Slavers" :lol

......to the "White Slavers" :lol

Well, he wasn?t forced to sell to Disney. And that remark was more like a comment to all of Hollywood. He chose to pass Lucasfilm on and didn?t need the money [emoji2369]

But he still got 4 billion, regardless of what he chose to use it for.

Wasn't it $4 billion in Disney shares? If so then it's worth a ****load more than 4 billion by now.

5.85billion if my maths is correct.

That's on the 2 billion? Wow! Clever George. Just to think some people believe George doesn't care about Star Wars anymore, even though he still has a massive financial investment in it.

Back