Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Missed this pic. I'm still personally unsure if we'll see a HT figure of Cara Dune. Only due to the difficulties in making her.

Hair is not easy, body would need to be a new bulky and busty one and a new headsculpt.

Bare arms with a tattoo most probably means open hinged elbows, which I could probably live. Arms are thicker so seamless would crease like Thanos or Hulk.

I mean I really hope we do get a figure of her, but it's no easy figure. That material does look printed the same as they used for say the Superman suit or many other clothes with 3D printed patterns. So that's certainly possible.

Love the little Rebel Alliance tattoo on her cheek.

Now after all that, watch them release her tomorrow. :lol

image-4.jpeg

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Missed this pic. I'm still personally unsure if we'll see a HT figure of Cara Dune. Only due to the difficulties in making her.

Hair is not easy, body would need to be a new bulky and busty one and a new headsculpt.

Bare arms with a tattoo most probably means open hinged elbows, which I could probably live. Arms are thicker so seamless would crease like Thanos or Hulk.

I mean I really hope we do get a figure of her, but it's no easy figure. That material does look printed the same as they used for say the Superman suit or many other clothes with 3D printed patterns. So that's certainly possible.

View attachment 494904

Man I really hope this happens, as it would just be too glaring with all the other Mandalorian figures coming out not to have a Cara in there too. Plus it would be nice to finally have a female figure in my collection with a different body type.

View attachment 494904

I want this to happen too, but yeah quite a bit of work and stuff that could look wrong when you consider the sculpt, hair, body, exposed elbows...

HT recent Black Widow figs with sculpted hair give me hope, I really think Gina would look a mess with rooted hair. I also think that I would live with the ugly elbow joints here as I would like a Cara Dune I could pose without fear of damage.

View attachment 494904

The stupidity of her mouth (or should I say her Twitter) may also be another determining factor in whether she gets made.

Hope they add the side satchel for the asset to the Beskar version...if that's the only real change for S2.

And the new thigh piece. It'll probably be S2 Mando, satchel and speeder bike package.

Hope they add the side satchel for the asset to the Beskar version...if that's the only real change for S2.

That's the only real change that we know of yet.

Smart money says that these accessories will materialize as custom items on eBay, or wherever.

If all they were to release is what we see in the promo pics then it'd be an easy pass.

The only things that could make me double-dip are one of the following:

1) 1/4 scale set with Child
2) Full Pedro Pascal headsculpt
3) Diecast

If all they were to release is what we see in the promo pics then it'd be an easy pass.

The only things that could make me double-dip are one of the following:

1) 1/4 scale set with Child
2) Full Pedro Pascal headsculpt
3) Diecast

They will most likely go with #2 + darksaber. Will be hard for me still, I might bite if he paints his armour.

They will most likely go with #2 + darksaber. Will be hard for me still, I might bite if he paints his armour.

Would you buy a 1/4 scale with headsculpt? That for me would be the ultimate season 2 Mando figure. As long as they included the Child.

Prepare for a cold shower Andrew...

View attachment 494883

The Bantha has changed its face look quite a lot. The original didn?t have its nose there and had like a weird slit in the upper lip.
If HT does a Tusken I would prefer a OT version with the slightly bigger head/helmet.
But I?d get this version as well.

Just need a Moff Gideon then Im set...

One Venomised Moff Gideon coming right up

Yeah, I saw the Venomized Ironman this morning and immediately thought of everyone waiting on Bespin Han, Lando, Gideon, Cara, etc., etc. I think the Venomized effect is terrible and wouldn't buy version of it. I do see a fair number of people commenting on the Facebook page that they're stoked to get it, so there must be a market for it. Not my cup of tea though...

Damn, I thought that people are joking on Venomized Groot. Now I see it's Iron Man.
What's with this sudden surge of interest on Venom? They think this will sell?

Damn, I thought that people are joking on Venomized Groot. Now I see it's Iron Man.
What's with this sudden surge of interest on Venom?

I thought it was just Hot Toys pushing out a new line because they got the license.

Back