Hot Toys Death Star Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there ever been a case before of them releasing something as specific as the DS Trooper helmet as an accessory without them releasing the full figure later?

And the frown should be black. And there are 2 different ROTJ Stormies there

Stormtrooper-helmet-Ewok.jpg

Well technically the brow should be missing all together, not white. I guess it could always be the other one...just gotta take the lenses out first.

ewok-drummer.png

But it wasn't even Wicket that did that so it's a moot point. I'm glad they're actually releasing the little guy though.

Do you reckon the heads are still in those helmets?

Super stoked that Endor Leia and Wicket has been officially announced.
I hate to be a buzz kill but am I the only one that thinks they included the Death Star Trooper and Stormtrooper helmets because the previously shown DS Trooper and Sandtrooper Sergeant are in fact dead and they are looking for a way to make some money off of parts and pieces from those 2 figures that might have been in production?

Hard to tell if this is a subtle hint that this is still in the works or if it?s just something to include as an extra.

Super stoked that Endor Leia and Wicket has been officially announced.
I hate to be a buzz kill but am I the only one that thinks they included the Death Star Trooper and Stormtrooper helmets because the previously shown DS Trooper and Sandtrooper Sergeant are in fact dead and they are looking for a way to make some money off of parts and pieces from those 2 figures that might have been in production?

I wouldn't put it past Hot Toys. I'm hope that's not the case though.

Back