Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven`t started to look after how accurate they are yet. So much goodies from Star Wars by HT n SS this year :joy

Is this even accurate to any version? The vader undersuit looks odd, and that vest does seem ANH to me? Am I wrong?

anhjacketandpauldron.jpg

GG looks like they did a similar bust too.

IMG_9670.JPG

There does seem to be the usual inconsistency in wardrobe for the Gunner like every other officer in the ANH Imperial world.

But I like the Vader-leather look of this HT Gunner -- the one that's suppose to operate those Tower Guns. He looks boring with that crazy helmet and just a standard black flightsuit.

Miss the imperial logo on the helmet though. Hard to see if the ones operating the small guns have it, but the one operating the death star`s cannon, sure has it.

Miss the imperial logo on the helmet though. Hard to see if the ones operating the small guns have it, but the one operating the death star`s cannon, sure has it.

The one operating the Death Star gun is also wearing the plain flight suit. So this is not that one. Doesn't look like he has gloves either...

Death_Star_Gunner_2.jpg

DSG3.png

That's an amazingly detailed set they built for just a few seconds of DS cannon footage.
agreed, the funny thing is its prob much more crude and primitive then it seems. Movie magic at work!

Looks amazing but not sure if I'll be getting this one. Glad for those who are. Wonder if they will do a gunner station?

How bout the trench too? Make a small x wing like they did with the ant man and antony.

Back