Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a Sideshow one... love the Vader undersuit....

7-20-16 (2).jpg

I was going to pass on this until I saw how detailed he actually is.

Hate the gloves though.

I plan on spraying the hands with a coat of Dullcote, same goes for the Imperial Navy/Death Star Trooper.

Here's a Sideshow one... love the Vader undersuit....

View attachment 279225

I was going to pass on this until I saw how detailed he actually is.

Hate the gloves though.

Yeah, that's correct for the actual gunners in ANH. They must have gotten a good deal on the Vader suit source back then.:lol

It's also funny how they just turned the sandie pauldron sideways and boom - it's a chestplate.

The ones in ROTJ had standard suits.

I'm blown away by these reveals. I was just lamenting the fact that there's no way we'd see fringe characters like TFA Admiral Ackbar from Hot Toys. Now I'm thinking that anyone is a possibility.

I might never buy another Sideshow figure again. The end of an era.

Now bring on TFA Leia! Both Resistance vest and "May the Force be with you" gown. :rock

And of course Hoth, Endor, etc.

Wow. This looks amazing. I wonder if they will 2-pack this with the Death Star trooper? Pretty basic figures so $325 should be doable.

I'm blown away by these reveals. I was just lamenting the fact that there's no way we'd see fringe characters like TFA Admiral Ackbar from Hot Toys. Now I'm thinking that anyone is a possibility.

Yeah ! Bring on aunt Beru to go with the power droid !

This guy, General Veers and Hoth Leia are probably my most desired figures.
I really want a ROTJ Luke and Emperor but I expect them to be made.
The Gunner from Hot Toys was only a pipe dream.

Day 1 pre order! :yess:

Evenflow didn't take a sideways pic of the Gunner!!!???

Ha! I think your right. Some guy wouldn't move out of the way and I said to myself I would swing back around and forgot. I'll get one today. Any more requests.

Ha! I think your right. Some guy wouldn't move out of the way and I said to myself I would swing back around and forgot. I'll get one today. Any more requests.

Pic of the new HT ROTJ stormie (next to HT Snowie.):yess:

wohoo. Now my dreams has been answered. Time to save and collect all of the Imperials. Some SS and some HT.

Is this even accurate to any version? The vader undersuit looks odd, and that vest does seem ANH to me? Am I wrong?

Not extremely familiar with the Gunner. However, the quilted jacket and soft armor looks to be one of the established configurations. Unsure which film(s).

Is this even accurate to any version? The vader undersuit looks odd, and that vest does seem ANH to me? Am I wrong?

There was a distinct change in the gunner from ANH to ROTJ. Also a possibility that they could be in Rogue One.

Back