1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only reservation is the possibility of staining the body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There comes a point where a little bit of practicality and common sense is needed.

Are you ever going to display this guy in a way where you can see "staining"? Is he going to be half nude in your display?

There comes a point where a little bit of practicality and common sense is needed.

Are you ever going to display this guy in a way where you can see "staining"? Is he going to be half nude in your display?

LOL! Nope. I'm not sure if I'd ever display him with short sleeves either. I don't own this figure yet, but I'm considering him.

Got my long sleeve shirt for Frank from Monkey Depot. Looks great!

jKN74rn.jpg

tc3r7l7.jpg

The Punisher is my most favorite superhero. His appearance in DD was stellar, and to me, this figure not only looks from the show, but I feel it can be comic Punisher as well.

The Punisher is my most favorite superhero. His appearance in DD was stellar, and to me, this figure not only looks from the show, but I feel it can be comic Punisher as well.

Interesting because I completely disagree 100%. I always felt jon bernthal looked nothing like the Punisher in the traditional sense. (the only one that I actually think did was Ray Stevenson to be honest) But I liked him as a fresh take on the character.

So I don't think this looks anything like a comic punisher, but it's a great representation of the Netflix jon bernthal rendition of the punisher.

As long as the actor looks tough and angry, it works for the Punisher.

Thomas Jane didn't have black slicked back hair like the comics either but I still liked him.

[emoji848] I really like the look of the Punisher in this upcoming Netflix series. Does anyone think Hot Toys will make a version from his own series?

Ray Stevenson had the perfect look for Punisher. Jon Bernthal with his curly hair and big ears did not look like the Punisher to me. However, he did a SOLID job portraying Netflix's version of Punisher and he killed the role. I wasn't happy with the way the show tried to change his origins story and how he got the skull on his chest, but that's not the actor's fault.

Just pulled the trigger on this bad boy. Pun intended! The interesting part about this figure is the amount of military accessories I can acquire for him.

Back