1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see the collar of a shirt, but there's no way to see if it's short or long sleeve...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see the collar of a shirt, but there's no way to see if it's short or long sleeve...

Yes that’s exactly my point, and what I was saying before the guy with the chip on his shoulder thought he’d be snarky as opposed to read what I wrote more carefully.

As I clearly stated above, it’s a mystery as to why they thought it was a t shirt as opposed to a long shirt. The new series has a long shirt and this was developed before the promo was out, but on the show there’s no reason to think it was a t shirt, so hot toys likely just assumed. So we all just might as well switch it out to long sleeve shirts.

Maybe the put him in a short sleeve so they could show off the muscle body? I would have preferred the use of their Advanced TT so we could get more "action" out of the arms.

Does he have bullet loops on the vest? It looks like it. Was wondering if accessory shot gun shells or rifle grenades would fit

As Raymond inquired earlier, does anyone know if he has a place to put his knife whilst holstered? It has a loop but I haven't identified an on-body place for it (other than in-hand).

As Raymond inquired earlier, does anyone know if he has a place to put his knife whilst holstered? It has a loop but I haven't identified an on-body place for it (other than in-hand).

I have some grey tape like the one that came with the hot toys billy sole for his knife so im just gonna tape it around his boot.

4e80482a7fcda95c41c86690be4f45d8.jpg

Why they went with a short-sleeved t-shirt baffles me.

Do you guys think this body would work well with a Wolverine kitbash? trying to avoid a seamless body and the world box body.

Looks great with a long sleeve, I'm fine with the seams on mine, I'm lazy, lol.

i looped mine through his left bottom strap of his vest. I think it looks pretty good there

Thanks! I used this one https://www.monkeydepot.com/Shirt_DamToys_Long_Sleeve_Black_Shirt_p/dml1784.htm

The vest wasn't as much of a pain as I thought it would be. I just used the smallest precision screwdriver I have to push the ends through the buckles a bit and pulled them through with a pair of tweezers and it went right back together.

How does the shirt look on the body? like is it tight enough to show off definition? I ask because I've been gradually sourcing pieces to make a first season Daredevil figure. Would this shirt work for that do you think?

How does the shirt look on the body? like is it tight enough to show off definition? I ask because I've been gradually sourcing pieces to make a first season Daredevil figure. Would this shirt work for that do you think?

It's definitely tight enough in the arms. The body of the shirt definitely isn't so skin tight as to emphasize every muscle of the body, but it's definitely not loose.

The stock Punisher shirt comes stitched together in the crotch so it keeps it tucked in and also pretty tight on the body. I think if you were to do something similar with this shirt it would do what you want, unless you want something that's basically like a second skin.

The season 1 Daredevil is actually what popped into my head when I was putting this guy back together, except the pants aren't quite as black as DD and the shirt/vest.

Did you remove the stock shirt before putting on the long sleeve?

Yeah. I think it'd be a bit bulky to have both. And the shirt is tight enough you'd definitely see the line where the short sleeves end. It probably wouldn't help the shoulder movement either.

I might get that shirt. My only reservation is the possibility of staining the body.

Back