1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****, I broke him on the first night. Stupid nowhere to put those weapons. I thought I could slip the pistol on the back strap and SNAP! One of the little plastic clips broke. So be careful guys. The jackets rather tight, although I think I prefer him without. He is really nice, and even though he has three guns still feels pretty light on loadout when I think of the old military ones they used to do. And why does the base have to say that other guys name?

The Punisher was my favourite Marvel movie for the longest time running - in fact I think it still might be, hah!
p12565_p_v8_aa.jpg
I used to think Ken Wahl from Wiseguy would've made an awesome Punisher.
article-2305618-192ABAEE000005DC-575_634x370.jpg

Guys, Christmas is coming, so please let somebody to get you some taste :D

****, I broke him on the first night. Stupid nowhere to put those weapons. I thought I could slip the pistol on the back strap and SNAP! One of the little plastic clips broke. So be careful guys. The jackets rather tight, although I think I prefer him without. He is really nice, and even though he has three guns still feels pretty light on loadout when I think of the old military ones they used to do. And why does the base have to say that other guys name?

The Punisher was my favourite Marvel movie for the longest time running - in fact I think it still might be, hah!
View attachment 375496
I used to think Ken Wahl from Wiseguy would've made an awesome Punisher.
View attachment 375497

Punisher has always been my favorite comic character. I was happy Umbrella did an all region blu ray release with all known versions of the Lundgren Movie. I think its still available from them. I have that poster on one of my walls

I remember even as a kid totally not into that movie because he was not the punisher to me. Why? No skull. Totally not ok in any conceivable way.

In fact I hate all the ways the skull has looked including the Netflix. Wtf are they doing with it? Just I’ve him a big bright badass skull. Not faded half painted nonsense...It’s never been and in no way will ever be cheesy or over the top. It’s no big deal for a guy to run around with devil horns but a guy can’t wear a skull on his chest without being cheesy?

Talk about dumb origins let’s not even mention Thomas Jane. Well at all... but let’s not mention him finding his t shirt skull washed up on a beach.

Interesting because I completely disagree 100%. I always felt jon bernthal looked nothing like the Punisher in the traditional sense. (the only one that I actually think did was Ray Stevenson to be honest) But I liked him as a fresh take on the character.

So I don't think this looks anything like a comic punisher, but it's a great representation of the Netflix jon bernthal rendition of the punisher.

I can definitely see where you're coming from, and I do agree it's a fantastic representation from the series.

Received mine yesterday.
Great figure overall.
I have extra weapons I bought for my Deadpool so I have a small arsenal for him.

Punisher has always been my favorite comic character. I was happy Umbrella did an all region blu ray release with all known versions of the Lundgren Movie. I think its still available from them. I have that poster on one of my walls

I had no idea that blu ray release even existed. Thanks!

I know he didn't have the skull there, but it felt like the most realistic take for me.

Your welcome. I got it last year and they did good job on the transfer. I highly recommend it. I still love the movie

Picked up a M249 SAW Machine Gun 1\6 Scale like The Punisher uses at the end of the trailer.

DB36TQ4.jpg

i1JZBfb.jpg

iGzlC3z.gif

Looks good, gbetters.

I'm considering eventually applying this mask to approximate the Edmonson look.

23154736_1479606202074678_5808304363787260814_o.jpg
Punisher-20-preview-mcir7yp9vout2ujbqc4vl1qo71wehdd98yynuitpt4.jpg

It's obviously inaccurate, but I've preferred masked Frank ever since Punisher Noir.

Love the OneSixthKit head sculpt. He looks more like he does in the upcoming series with this head sculpt, especially the hair, versus the standard head which looks like how he looked at the end of Daredevil Season 2. Although I do love the original head head sculpt. Hard to choose which one to display him with now.

Yhcp660.jpg

I64n0lq.jpg

Love the OneSixthKit head sculpt. He looks more like he does in the upcoming series with this head sculpt, especially the hair, versus the standard head which looks like how he looked at the end of Daredevil Season 2. Although I do love the original head head sculpt. Hard to choose which one to display him with now.

Yhcp660.jpg

I64n0lq.jpg
Both sculpts are nice but the Hot Toys one looks superior to me. Paint seems to be better.

Back