1/6 Hot Toys - Contest of Champions Venompool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be the first to say "why? i dont like or need this"......but I've been staring at it and it's accessories.....and it kind of works. I mean it's crazy and different enough to make an awesome display. It's like a hulk-venom-deadpool hybrid.

SDCC-2019-Hot-Toys-Marvel-119.jpg

Last edited:
Out of all releases thus far, this is the only figure I will be willing to get. I'm surprised people aren't gushing over this. The figure is ****ING AMAZING!!!

Can’t see this actually being made. Niche of a niche. While the Punisher War Machine that went to pre-order is also kind of zany, that release didn’t require too much new tooling and it’s Hot Toys Iron Man related.

I think it is awesome but not something I see myself buying. Straight up Venom like that no question though.

Tklplta.jpg

cwGIrzB.jpg

XbcNIiJ.jpg

vMO14DK.jpg

4FcTOCA.jpg

It's definitely 100% sculpted. The way they have the gun in the hand makes me thing they are molded to the hand too. I could see like 2 small breaks in the tandrils for rotation, but not much else as far as articulation goes.

I would say it's closer to power pose. The arms and legs don't have elbow/knee breaks and this doesn't look like vinyl like with Hulk or Thanos to articulate them. So pretty limited articulation.

I think its cool, if it were straight up venom maybe. As it is, especially with everything else coming up its an easy pass.

The knees don't have the exposed joint stuff like Hulk does, but it's possible the arms bend at the elbow and they clearly appear to be able to move at the shoulder.

Official pics? They're actually soliciting a preorder -- for this?

I'd love to hear the logic behind pushing this guy through before Agent Smith, an OG Predator 2.0, or even any of the other MCU & SW characters they've shown at conventions.

Yes its official pics off hot toys site

Contest of Champions. Is this part of their Marvel/hot toys new line of Mixing of characters ? Like War Marchine Punisher

Back