Hot Toys Comic-con Reveals 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fully placing hopes on the 23rd. There's no way there won't be some great pieces unveiled from Hot Toys. I'm really thinking now after last night and what they showed of DC that it could be the biggest hitter.

For some reason I'm craving Burton Bat goodness and a new Indy.

At this point it's not even nostalgia for your childhood, it's nostalgia for 8-10 years ago - a time before Hot Toys slavishly devoted themselves to Disney & Marvel, a time when they still seemed to be fans like us and wanted to make stuff from the classics.

To what degree shall we be underwhelmed today I wonder.

Don't know what your high expectations are for them to maintain new stuff over a week of "con".

And as far as Hot Toys devoting themselves to Disney. If you were Howard would you go where the money is and form an expanding profitable successful company to live the good life, or stick to small scale low volume niche stuff like all the rest of the "competition" ?

I'm no HT fan boy, I don't like many of their ways either, but your expectations in them as a company don't really make much sense to me.

I never said they should stick to small scale low volume niche stuff so I'm content that your post doesn't really undermine my general view of them.

Sideshows latest video says a 'Spider-Man black suit sixth scale figure from Hot Toys' will be revealed today.

Is this the Spider-Man 3 symbiote suit 2.0 or the Anti Ock suit from PS4?

They really need to be specific. We're like crackheads over here.

I think they're doing it on purpose. It felt so cheap for them to do a Hot Toys booth tour last night of the exact same Hot Toys booth that they had toured literally three times prior the same day. They know people are there for Hot Toys, not for their stuff.

Why don't they do other licences.? sick of Marvel and Star Wars.... Iron man and Spiderman have been done to death.

As far as Sideshow con goes, I only need to see one thing:

aliens-jenette-paxton.gif

CoolProps' updated Alien Warrior maquette.

Back