Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, as a collectible it crosses all sorts of markets. It would be a huge seller...
:chew

Probably some issues with the likeness license or something like that.
But if you compare (for example) Hot Toys head sculpts 3 or 4 years back they couldnt have done a Christopher Reeve the right way, i just hope they make this one the best out there, but from my point of view they need to make some adjustments, if they dont get the proportions right or at least close this will be a looser........still i will get it:naughty

If you are interested in the history of the Superman Movies and the merchandise (including an upcoming history of the Mego toys and the licensing issues) may I recommend you try here;

www.supermania78.com

I know, shameless plug but if you love the Reeve Movies everything you want will be here...

If you are interested in the history of the Superman Movies and the merchandise (including an upcoming history of the Mego toys and the licensing issues) may I recommend you try here;

www.supermania78.com

I know, shameless plug but if you love the Reeve Movies everything you want will be here...

Amazing!....I still cant believe Mark Pillow agreed to meet all of those people in the suit...and when they went to the movie, i can now imaging the faces of those people........:sick

Here's hoping for the next DX. Christopher Reeve Superman! Another fan teaser I made. Credits to colombo's art for supes. :)

htsupfan1.jpg

Last edited:
Here's hoping for the next DX. Christopher Reeve Superman!

Product code: DX04

Hot Toys is pleased to present the 1/6th scale DX04 Christopher Reeve – Superman/Clark Kent collectible figure from the Superman movies of the 70’s & 80’s movies. The movie-accurate Superman collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Christopher Reeve, highlighting the screen accurate sculpted head and muscular body, as well as detailed suit.

The 1/6th scale DX04 Christopher Reeve Superman/Clark Kent specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Christopher Reeve as Superman-Clark Kent in the movies from the 70’ & 80’s
- Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and colored Translucent Iris for both heads.
- Newly developed muscular body to capture the anatomy of Christopher Reeve to perfection.
- Two Detailed head sculptures – Screen accurate of Superman and Clark Kent
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- 28 points of articulations
- Six pairs of interchangeable palms (one pair of relaxed palms; one pair for flying; one pair for punches)
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted.

Detailed Accessories:
- Chain Kryptonite.
- One pair of green and transparent crystals.
- Screen accurate Daily Planet Costume.
- One pair of Shoes.
- One suitcase and 1&6th scale newspaper.
- Figure base with Superman The movie Fortress of Solitude environment.

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Body Sculpted by Joseph Tsang
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Head Painted by JC. Hong

Release date: Q4, 2010

TM & © DC COMICS.
WB Shield: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.

Product code: DX04

Hot Toys is pleased to present the 1/6th scale DX04 Christopher Reeve – Superman/Clark Kent collectible figure from the Superman movies of the 70’s & 80’s movies. The movie-accurate Superman collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Christopher Reeve, highlighting the screen accurate sculpted head and muscular body, as well as detailed suit.

The 1/6th scale DX04 Christopher Reeve Superman/Clark Kent specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Christopher Reeve as Superman-Clark Kent in the movies from the 70’ & 80’s
- Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and colored Translucent Iris for both heads.
- Newly developed muscular body to capture the anatomy of Christopher Reeve to perfection.
- Two Detailed head sculptures – Screen accurate of Superman and Clark Kent
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- 28 points of articulations
- Six pairs of interchangeable palms (one pair of relaxed palms; one pair for flying; one pair for punches)
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted.

Detailed Accessories:
- Chain Kryptonite.
- One pair of green and transparent crystals.
- Screen accurate Daily Planet Costume.
- One pair of Shoes.
- One suitcase and 1&6th scale newspaper.
- Figure base with Superman The movie Fortress of Solitude environment.

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Body Sculpted by Joseph Tsang
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Head Painted by JC. Hong

Release date: Q4, 2010

TM & © DC COMICS.
WB Shield: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.

I wish this was true

www.supermania78.com

Hey, great blog Martin. I would love to read a translation of the photostory - was there ever one of Superman II?

Do you have a copy of the Puzo draft of the screenplay? It seems to be the only one not online.

This thread should be locked up until something...ANYTHING concrete comes through. Too painful checking every other day when there is an updated post and....nothing.

(Including my post above) :)

This thread should be locked up until something...ANYTHING concrete comes through. Too painful checking every other day when there is an updated post and....nothing.

(Including my post above) :)

But then Martin-El couldn't have posted here about a blog that I enjoyed reading, and wouldn't have read about anywhere else. And we couldn't discuss whether or not there should be a separate head with light up eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back