Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm all for it if it does come out. alternate head with heat vision effect with glowing red eyes :D

also i hope they make it accurate. We don't like our Chris Reeve to be so macho! :)

They should make the freeze breath blowing supes lol!! I know HT can pull it off!

review_supesreturns_7.jpg

Can't decide which I'd want more...HT Movie Hulk, or HT Reeves Supes. Hulk probably wins out, but not by much.

Sigh..... i sent an e-mail to HT

Hello JRL,

Thanks for your support & suggestion on making these figures!!
The information will be forwarded to our production team for their reference.

Please keep visiting our official website for getting our most updated news!

Best regards,
SA/ Hot Toys

2010/3/27 JRL>

Hi guys just wanted to know about the Superman Christopher reeve figure youre working on, when we can expect to see pictures of the prototype??? Please let me know. Thank You!

:monkey2

I sent an e-mail to HT as well..

Herro Devir_666,

Why everyone so complain so much about cripple superman? Every day email, when cripple superman coming? When cripple superman coming!? Enough!! You no like you no buy!!!! STOP with email. We busy designing new super DX Joker to make more money. We have no time for email about cripple superman. When it come, you like you buy.

Best regards,
SA/ Hot Toys

2010/3/30 Devil_666>

Hi guys just wanted to know about the Superman Christopher Reeve figure you're working on, when we can expect to see pictures of the prototype??? Please let me know. Thank You!

:monkey3

Did you really?
Wow!!
I'm about to do that myself...
but until I see official pics from HT,
I won't...
I have it complete with v1 and v2 heads...

I think it was the picture of him the crotch stand... didn't work here (couldn't even get $120 shipped on the board), but the guy in Argentina responded.

bbb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back