Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought for a loing time that a Christoper Reeves action figure was a must. I even wrote DC Direct suggesting that they produce one. I think that a two figure set with a Michael Keaton Batman would be a must have for me.

Old Grandpa

I'm IN.

I'm usually a Batman person, but i'd be down for a Christopher Reeve Superman.

Would love to expand my Superhero 1/6th collection with this guy and the Keaton Batman. I've already posted in this thread but I wanted to reiterate.....plus I'm bored at work...hence...

Thusfar I have:

HT 2in1 Superman Returns+Version 1 Clark Kent
HT Iron Man Mark III+Tony stark
HT Original suit Batman+Bruce Wayne
HT TDK suit Batman+all villains+batpod

I have on order:

Medicom RAH Spiderman 3 original suit Spidey
Medicom RAH Spiderman 3 black suit Spidey
Medicom Spiderman 3 Peter Parker

I will order:

HT Wolverine/Logan (hoping for jeans/wife-beater vest&jacket)

I would order these from HT:

Christopher Reeve Superman+Clark kent
Michael keaton '89 Batman
Michael Keaton Returns Batman+Bruce Wayne
1 or more Jack Nicholson Joker
Penguin in mayor outfit
Catwoman
Max Shreck
'89 Batmobile
movie Spiderman
movie Spiderman w/battle damage
peter parker
HT Hulk

I detest the word "grail" used to describe collectibles, but in this case it applies. If I got an HT Christopher Reeve Superman, I could happily quit collecting and never look back.

I will buy a Christopher Reeve Superman figure sight unseen should Hot Toys ever decide to do one.

Is it just me or has HT gone into hibernation? Seems to be no news on anything lately... Maybe they're planning a Reeves? Lol

I would definitely buy a Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman.

Count me in

HT, guys... u must make our dream a reality!!!

superman_costume_christopher_reeve_ebay.jpg

I know this is one of the most sought after figures for collectors but with that comes a boat load of crap. With all the bantering about accuracy with Downey, Jackman, Ledger, Ford.... the list goes on and on. This figure would be the worst ever. The nose isn't right, the eyes aren't right.... blah blah blah. The thread would be 400 pages of ?????ing. I would buy one but I would avoid that thread like the plague.

I know this is one of the most sought after figures for collectors but with that comes a boat load of crap. With all the bantering about accuracy with Downey, Jackman, Ledger, Ford.... the list goes on and on. This figure would be the worst ever. The nose isn't right, the eyes aren't right.... blah blah blah. The thread would be 400 pages of ?????ing. I would buy one but I would avoid that thread like the plague.

Agreed...but, it better look like him or else:monkey4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back