Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the great photos Martin-El - i agree with you in everything except that I would like the Superman headsculpt to be the head as seen in the photo you've used to illustrate the articulated body you'd like; however, if we were able to get two HS for Supes I'd definitely like any second head to be your 'sardonic' choice (a photo which I've not seen before).

Another small accessory could be the bullet he catches in the alleyway; and of course, the flag he's seen flying with at the end of Superman II!!!!

THAT WOULD ^^^^ING ROCK!!!!!!!!!

(they'd have to make a special stand to facilitate flying poses of course).

I'd be happy with an Ordinary mms Reeve. Likely get two if they were DX, One to open one to keep boxed.

what are you guys talking about??? it's been done.

supermanpf.jpg

cant you wait a few more minutes before you ruin my fun? :mad:

:lol

1/3 yeah. and at 1/3 should it stay. spandex will not look good in 1/6. the material will look too thick and make the figure look doll-ish. that said, i'll be happy if hottoys can prove me wrong. always wanted reeve's superman.

Oops :eek:, sorry.

I dunno. I think 1/6 figures look good in spandex. Better than what people do. I think Hot Toys did a good job on their Returns figures, so I expect they'd do Reeve the justice he deserves. There'd be no getting away with not having the likeness rights on this one.

Sign me up, I've been wanting one of of Reeve since I started collecting. With the ultimate Batman in my hands, and the ultimate Joker on my shelf, my custom Spirit on the way to being finished and my first custom Indy this would fit perfectly well on my collectors shelf, oh and with Machiko for a bit of Feminine (sp?) wyles. lol! God I would love what Martin-El described earlier.

Germaine posted: 'I've sent this to our Creative Team! :) Thanks'
on Facebook in response to the link of this thread I posted.

Germaine posted: 'I've sent this to our Creative Team! :) Thanks'
on Facebook in response to the link of this thread I posted.

Outstanding job - That's real progress!!
And anybody concerned about how spandex will look has not seen the Kris Meadows custom where the costume is perfection...

CR_Doll.jpg

S_Doll1.jpg

I also agree the Dutch body would be a great step to acheive that...

And anybody concerned about how spandex will look has not seen the Kris Meadows custom where the costume is perfection...

CR_Doll.jpg

S_Doll1.jpg

I also agree the Dutch body would be a great step to acheive that...

Whats the origin of that sculpt?
It looks like a mass produced professional job.
The best Reeve Ive seen by far.:google

You know if HT did a 2 pack with Superman on the Dutch body Id double dip.
The current body makes him look more like Superboy.
One of the few HT missteps.

Last edited:
I'm in for 2 of these. One for Supes and the other for Clark.

not to my eyes. the headsculpt looks good, but the body and spandex look like mego toys of old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back