Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reeve Superman is one of my most wanted figures right now!

Count me in! Just some head sculpt suggestions: since Supes' neck is exposed, there'll be a visible joint between head and neck so I hope Yulli or Weapon X (?) should just make a 1-piece head and neck sculpt to eliminate the joint. Even if it'll suck when doing a flying pose.

It should come with a 2nd head with sculpted neck posed for flying. The first one being sculpted for normal poses. And I guess if its under the DX line, then a third head as Clark, with the Clark outfit as well.

It should come with a 2nd head with sculpted neck posed for flying. The first one being sculpted for normal poses. And I guess if its under the DX line, then a third head as Clark, with the Clark outfit as well.

Ah yes! Great idea. Dumb me. Why didn't I think of that?

they should make 2 two-packs, one with reeves superman and keaton batman, and the other pack reeves clark kent and keaton bruce wayne.

they should make 2 two-packs, one with reeves superman and keaton batman, and the other pack reeves clark kent and keaton bruce wayne.

Well i would rather they make the 2 packs Batman / Bruce, Superman / Clark.

Thay way collectors that only collect Batman or only collect Superman aren't ^^^^^**ed

Woo Hoo! This thread is off to a great start. I'll tot up the numbers in a day or two and post them in the first post.

It's a great idea to ask for more than one head; personally I'd like a goofy Clark head and serious Superman head plus smiling Superman head. Or maybe they could do an Enterbay and have two different hairpieces, a Clark and a Supes hairpiece. Whatever, I just want a great Reeve sculpt. And like many people in this thread I would buy two!!!

Hmmm, maybe if we get enough signatures Enterbay will take a look at this property as well...?

I totally agree about them making Zod, I would love that.

A thousand times yes -
As put in one of the many other similar threads, below is what I'd like to see and with the introduction of the MMX line plus Reeve's likeness now officially available for the first time we're closer than ever...!

My preference?
A Christopher Reeve version of no less than this;

superman_returns_13.jpg

The 2 in 1 figure with alternate head and Clark Kent outfit we all know & love

Headsculpt 1;

portrait5-1.jpg

This STM publicity still has, I think, just the right sardonic edge.

Headsculpt 2

CW-STM-Reeve-Kent-01.jpg

Again, I think this captures the mannerism of Reeve's Kent completely. The suit should be the first scenes in the Planet as pictured. I love the hat but could live without it.

The articulated body;

pose2.jpg

Should look no less buff than this. This also gives an idea of the complete figure. Can you imagine this staring out at you from a window box!?!

As accessories go I'd like to see;

* The green crystal
* The Kryptonite necklace
* Removable glasses
* Alternate 'flying' hands

If HT did come through with this I'm certain every member of this board would purchase at least one. Except me. I'd buy four and would customise the remainder thus;

* Donner cut depowering scene
* 'Evil' Superman from III
* Helicopter rescue reveal

I also propose HT re-release the Returns Jor-El in the trial robes with Phantom Zone crystal.

I really hope HT are listening....

^
^ Man, THAT would be perfection!!

I have shared this topic with them on their Facebook page. :D

Last edited:
A thousand times yes -
As put in one of the many other similar threads, below is what I'd like to see and with the introduction of the MMX line plus Reeve's likeness now officially available for the first time we're closer than ever...!

My preference?
A Christopher Reeve version of no less than this;

superman_returns_13.jpg

The 2 in 1 figure with alternate head and Clark Kent outfit we all know & love

Headsculpt 1;

portrait5-1.jpg

This STM publicity still has, I think, just the right sardonic edge.

Headsculpt 2

CW-STM-Reeve-Kent-01.jpg

Again, I think this captures the mannerism of Reeve's Kent completely. The suit should be the first scenes in the Planet as pictured. I love the hat but could live without it.

The articulated body;

pose2.jpg

Should look no less buff than this. This also gives an idea of the complete figure. Can you imagine this staring out at you from a window box!?!

As accessories go I'd like to see;

* The green crystal
* The Kryptonite necklace
* Removable glasses
* Alternate 'flying' hands

If HT did come through with this I'm certain every member of this board would purchase at least one. Except me. I'd buy four and would customise the remainder thus;

* Donner cut depowering scene
* 'Evil' Superman from III
* Helicopter rescue reveal

I also propose HT re-release the Returns Jor-El in the trial robes with Phantom Zone crystal.

I really hope HT are listening....

:rock:rock2:rock:rock2:rock

What about a extra sculpt with Laser eyes...

what about real laser/x-ray eyes???:naughty

Sign me up for one of these, just not the same anorexic body as Routh's, Use the Arnold from Predator body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back