1/6 Hot Toys Captain Marvel Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's the only jacket I see.

The suit doesn't strike me as iconic -- it looks like Superman, Capt American, etc. Almost standard issue superhero at this point. If you saw a blurry picture of that outfit most people would say Superman.

Which would be kind of appropriate given the history of the character.

The suit doesn't strike me as iconic -- it looks like Superman, Capt American, etc. Almost standard issue superhero at this point. If you saw a blurry picture of that outfit most people would say Superman.

While obviously a huge step up from the black leather X-Men movies, the MCU still has a fairly subdued, standardized uniform style.

OK, I guess I should have said classic rather than iconic, as it's consistent with her classic & most popular look (IMO) from the comics.

Well, I guess they have to stay true to the comics... but it would be nice to see more deviation for the "movie" outfit. For me, I mean. I always felt, at least early on, they adapted Cap's and Thor's outfit to real world nicely, with cinematic changes that made it less... comic bookish.

But as more and more audiences get used to the whole major-actors-in-superhero-clothes it does seem they go closer to the comics with each new character.

Thank god they are using these colours - got worried when previously all we saw was that other version. I personally want it as close to the comics as possible but there is the worry that it'll look tacky and childish which is why their colours are muted/costumes updated for the big screen

Back