Hot Toys Captain America Super Soldier Transformation Vita-chamber ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next maybe they will do Zola's Brain computer lab!

Screen Shot 2014-08-12 at 1.07.28 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-08-12 at 1.05.08 PM.jpg

This looks like a great idea for a collectible set, I'd certainly be in line to PO the minute it was released (CA:TFA is the only line I've ever completed thus far) but what they're showing us in these pics isn't the set they'd release and I'm not convinced it's a set I (or most others) would buy. At first blush it looks great, but the chamber itself isn't accurate enough for a HT release - the doors open on a simple hinge, rather than the sliding/cantilevering (not sure that's the right term) open - like this:
image.jpg

The interior detail is wrong - it should contain just the vita-ray emitters, none of the dials or gubbins shown at the top of the door here:
image.jpg

But there need to be the slots for the serum injectors along the inside:
image.jpg

And there need to be the injector pads on their articulated arms:
image.jpg

If those things can be done right - and I have no doubt HT can, if they put their minds to it, I'd go for a set including the chamber, the serum injectors in their 'chest', skinny Steve, Super Steve and Dr Erskine. I'd also pay for Howard Stark and Peggy Carter, but then I always would have...

Back