Hot Toys Captain America Super Soldier Transformation Vita-chamber ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least Cap's figures have had more than 2-4 seconds of screen time. HT knows they can milk IM because of the various armors, the Cap line could use a couple more central characters - Peggy from TFA jumps to mind.
IM armors that had zero screen time sell out faster & sell wayyyyyyy more units than Cap figures ever will - this is what HT cares about. Not screen time.

I hate that term "milking" because it was the movie that had all the armors. And they were cool looking why wouldn't HTs make them with their talents. They are fans just like us. I'm sure most of the armors will be made more limited quantity. And if they are huge IM fans why not make them if they can?

As for WS I want them to make EVERYONE!!!!!! :)

They wouldn't have it labelled 1:6 Diorama collectible if at least part of it wasn't getting released. I am convinced of that. It'd be cruelly misleading.

Like the email they sent me saying "congratulations for winning the Hot Toys Golden Age Captain America" yet all I got was poster and some Real D 3d Glasses? Yea I know about HT being misleading :lol

I dunno know. IM gets so much hate for the depth HT has gone into making obscure characters / armors etc. I'd hate to have that happen to Cap ( tho I wouldn't mind a few more announcements from WS)

It'd be better than Iron Man, those things pretty much look like a bunch of cartoon robots. Cap stuff would look far less toylike. I would consider them more impressive personally.

Like the email they sent me saying "congratulations for winning the Hot Toys Golden Age Captain America" yet all I got was poster and some Real D 3d Glasses? Yea I know about HT being misleading :lol

:horror

Oh no that's all it was?? Was it a poster of the HTs figure or a movie poster?

Man, I would buy that too...what is wrong with me?

Gotta admit. That would be one crazy display piece.

And as for the vita-chamber, if they made with an option to get Peggy and/or Howard Stark, I'm biting :lol I thoroughly enjoyed him in the film, he's also Iron Man's daddy! C'mon :lol

It does say "1/6th scale collectible diorama" on it so I think it is in the works. I'm guessing the actual product is just the chamber with post transform Steve and maybe a skinny Steve. I would definitely get it, although I would rather have a Howard Stark over Peggy if they were to add a second character to the set.

Gotta admit. That would be one crazy display piece.

And as for the vita-chamber, if they made with an option to get Peggy and/or Howard Stark, I'm biting :lol I thoroughly enjoyed him in the film, he's also Iron Man's daddy! C'mon :lol

I'd be really tempted to get this, would look so cool. Maybe they could sell it like the batman armoury in sets, charging more for additional figures or something. If a Howard Stark figure was included I would be *really* tempted!!

I have no idea where I would put this thing but I would buy it and worry about the space issue later. Come on HT - you know this would sell.

I'd just want the chamber, its too big of a diorama, yep just the chamber and Peggy and shirtless Steve, so I can recreate this
Captain America The First Avenger 2011 1080p BluRay DTS-HD x264-BluEvo.mkv_snapshot_00.37.41_[20.jpg

Hopefully IF it is released it can open and close(The Chamber) and comes with the Vita-Ray elixir:
Captain America The First Avenger 2011 1080p BluRay DTS-HD x264-BluEvo.mkv_snapshot_00.34.10_[20.jpg

and maybe a Dr.Erskine figure

Yes, an Erskine figure would be cool. Hey, why not a super DX set with Vita Chamber, Skinny and Big Steve, Peggy, Erskine, Howard Stark, and Tommy Lee Jones (Col. Something)? Might as well add in that gun toting old lady who answered the door upstairs as a Sideshow Exclusive too!

Price of set...$1,995.00.

Yes, an Erskine figure would be cool. Hey, why not a super DX set with Vita Chamber, Skinny and Big Steve, Peggy, Erskine, Howard Stark, and Tommy Lee Jones (Col. Something)? Might as well add in that gun toting old lady who answered the door upstairs as a Sideshow Exclusive too!

Price of set...$1,995.00.

and thats the Flexpay option, every month for 4 months
:lol [its eh....Col. Chester Philips]

Back