Hot Toys Captain America Super Soldier Transformation Vita-chamber ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They wouldn't have it labelled 1:6 Diorama collectible if at least part of it wasn't getting released. I am convinced of that. It'd be cruelly misleading.

I hope you are right a-dev. This chamber would be so cool...and perfect reason to issue a Peggy Carter with a set (I would sacrifice skinny Steve for super soldier Steve and Peggy).

They wouldn't have it labelled 1:6 Diorama collectible if at least part of it wasn't getting released. I am convinced of that. It'd be cruelly misleading.

Well, they've displayed prototypes that never got released. *cough*1/6 The Bat*cough* :)

I have my doubts about it...the Rogers fig is re-using The Avengers unmasked head. I doubt they'll include any of the scientist figs either. It's probably just a proof of concept for the chamber itself, which could possibly be a standalone product. I don't think they can mass produce enough of the entire display to make it worth their while though.

But do all the other diorama's have a little plaque next to them saying 1:6 scale diorama collectible?

10173739_10151988663947344_2055532399_n.jpg

^That one seems to

I'm hoping the Winter Soldier's critical and box office success will elevate Cap to an A lister on par with Iron Man as far as Hot Toys goes. That way the chances of producing an item like the Vita-Ray chamber becomes much more feasible!

I'm hoping the Winter Soldier's critical and box office success will elevate Cap to an A lister on par with Iron Man as far as Hot Toys goes. That way the chances of producing an item like the Vita-Ray chamber becomes much more feasible!

With the way CATWS is performing at the box office I think that is looking more and more likely.

1374532175_Miley-Cyrus-Utilizes-Tray_1.gif

I dunno know. IM gets so much hate for the depth HT has gone into making obscure characters / armors etc. I'd hate to have that happen to Cap ( tho I wouldn't mind a few more announcements from WS)

At least Cap's figures have had more than 2-4 seconds of screen time. HT knows they can milk IM because of the various armors, the Cap line could use a couple more central characters - Peggy from TFA jumps to mind.

I dunno know. IM gets so much hate for the depth HT has gone into making obscure characters / armors etc. I'd hate to have that happen to Cap ( tho I wouldn't mind a few more announcements from WS)

Very true! I love Cap, and I don't want a million versions of him, but that Vita-Ray chamber would be cool! And maybe a Peggy Carter, a Tommy Lee Jones, a WWII Bucky, Redford, Grillo, and Agent 13. Oh and a Dr. Erskine too...LOL! Okay, I think Y4NK33 PL4N3T needs to run that Nick Cage GIF again....

At least Cap's figures have had more than 2-4 seconds of screen time. HT knows they can milk IM because of the various armors, the Cap line could use a couple more central characters - Peggy from TFA jumps to mind.

Right on slynger....Peggy for the win!!!

And that is all I will post on this subject...maybe...i'll think about it....nah!

Back