Hot Toys Captain America Super Soldier Transformation Vita-chamber ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and thats the Flexpay option, every month for 4 months
:lol [its eh....Col. Chester Philips]
Thank you good sir. Col. Philips...man, how could I forget. I go around saying First Avenger is my favorite Marvel movie, regardless of whether I can remember half the character names or not...LOL! If this was a reality, I would have to flex pay my flex payments.

Thank you good sir. Col. Philips...man, how could I forget. I go around saying First Avenger is my favorite Marvel movie, regardless of whether I can remember half the character names or not...LOL! If this was a reality, I would have to flex pay my flex payments.
:rotfl:rotfl

Only diorama i'd want from the MCU tbh is Thanos' throne. Hope they make it when the time comes.

Disagree...all those other dioramas pale next to the Vita-Chamber!

Just the name "Vita-Chamber" alone makes Thanos and the rest sound dorky by comparison...LOL!

Disagree...all those other dioramas pale next to the Vita-Chamber!

Just the name "Vita-Chamber" alone makes Thanos and the rest sound dorky by comparison...LOL!

Vita- Chamber= Fluid injection pod and vita-ray emitter capable of creating enhanced humans(requires unique formula)
Throne of Thanos= Host to the ass of an Immortal Titan God and one of the most powerful beings in existence

Hmmmmmm! :lecture

Vita- Chamber= Fluid injection pod and vita-ray emitter capable of creating enhanced humans(requires unique formula)
Throne of Thanos= Host to the ass of an Immortal Titan God and one of the most powerful beings in existence

Hmmmmmm! :lecture

Hahaha...very clever and witty!

For some reason, Vita-Chamber makes me only think of Flintstone Chewable's

I don't like the idea of getting this diorama without Dr. Erskine... he's so much better than just random doctors, and lets get a Howard Stark while your at it HT!!

Oh yeah, and maybe have the Peggy Carter prototype displayed right next to it too (If I'm going dream, I'm gonna dream BIG!).

Anybody hoping this shows up at SDCC as "Coming Soon"? Would have made a pretty cool Toys Fair exclusive too...

Oh yeah, and maybe have the Peggy Carter prototype displayed right next to it too (If I'm going dream, I'm gonna dream BIG!).

I'm by no means a HT expert, but I wouldn't put it past them to put this out. Recently they put out the Bat Armory w/ Alfred & Wayne, a 1/12 Bat vehicle that is ridiculously priced. This isn't as far off as some think IMO. Hopefully we find out soon.

haha, dream big or go home :lol

I for one do not think this will be at SDCC but it would be great if it was, I would love one of these

I usually end up "going home", so don't fail me Hot Toys!

And Slynger, I nominate you as new Chairman of HT. Vita Chamber and Peggy...Make it so!

Back