Hot Toys Captain America Civil War Cosbabies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird that it is not up on ebay. Since I am huge team cap supporter...I would rather buy this unmasked version of cap with hair then to spend a lot of money on the one with iron man. :wink1:
Right? It might be extremely limited but I'm betting they'll have more at other shows :dunno

It does seem like the better choice :lol

13048267_10153479768337344_8072899824036016991_o.jpg

Team Cap cosbabies!!!! :yess: These are awesome!! :panic: I want them all!! :rock

So is the metallic xlvi that comes exclusive to the team iron man set, the same or different from the 2 pack cap/iron man metallic set?

They will be available on Sideshow :lecture

I think its the same one

I thought so... I really don't want to have to buy the team set to get metallic iron man so I'm hoping that the 2 metallics are in a set as well.

Another thing I noticed is the war machine is colored properly... Gives me hope that they'll eventually color the 1/6th figure properly.

:yess: Thanks! Can't wait.
NP :hi5: Hopefully they will go up for PO tomorrow :D
I thought so... I really don't want to have to buy the team set to get metallic iron man so I'm hoping that the 2 metallics are in a set as well.

Another thing I noticed is the war machine is colored properly... Gives me hope that they'll eventually color the 1/6th figure properly.
I don't get why they put him in the Team set too :dunno I'm going to get the sets too so I'll have a duplicate Metallic IM now :( They could have used a different exclusive for Team Cap

I think he is, silver face plate and light silver/white on the body and that grey. Although I wouldn't use the Cosbaby to compare :lol

Any news about the sets yet? I see some Black Widow and Scarlet Witch cosbabies for sale on ebay. Thinking about buying them now....and the set whenever it pops up on Sideshow. :impatient:

So...I bought the cosbabies of Scarlet Witch and Black Widow off ebay and they came today. I have pics up on my IG account. They are very adorable. I am waiting for the team cap set to go up for sale. I saw the team IM set on ebay, but no team cap. I also bought the Singapore exclusive Cap this morning...should have him in two weeks or so.

So...I bought the cosbabies of Scarlet Witch and Black Widow off ebay and they came today. I have pics up on my IG account. They are very adorable. I am waiting for the team cap set to go up for sale. I saw the team IM set on ebay, but no team cap. I also bought the Singapore exclusive Cap this morning...should have him in two weeks or so.

Nice pics and congrats!! :rock They look great. I really hope that some of the UK sellers will eventually be selling these...I want some to get some of the Team Cap ones!! :gah:

I need Scarlet Witch and Hawkeye ASAP without the eBay tax. My current babies at work are getting lonely.

10pdrgn.jpg

Back