1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Good lord, getting an arm through the straps on the back of the shield is a PITA...

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Just got this and it is amazing. Probably one of the best Captain America figures

Anyone receive one recently? Still holding out hope that my reservation will be filled :p

I'm waiting for a replacement shield, mine came with a damaged part near the strap. I have a nice pose ready, somewhat inspired by the TDKR cover.

I'm up to three of battling caps . Hands down the best cap yet

Got a waitlist conversion last night and I have until tonight to keep or cancel it. On the fence because I have other items hitting all at once. One thing that could pry it out of my hands is if anyone has their hands on a Threezero Fallout T45 Exclusive. I'd have to know before tonight at midnight though!

Finally unboxed my Cap last week and after trying to get his hand on one of the shield straps, it popped right off :lol. Not going to get a replacement but was curious what kind of super glue people on the boards would suggest to fix the shield. Thanks!

Got a waitlist conversion last night and I have until tonight to keep or cancel it. On the fence because I have other items hitting all at once. One thing that could pry it out of my hands is if anyone has their hands on a Threezero Fallout T45 Exclusive. I'd have to know before tonight at midnight though!

Could always cancel this one and get the regular release later.

Finally unboxed my Cap last week and after trying to get his hand on one of the shield straps, it popped right off :lol. Not going to get a replacement but was curious what kind of super glue people on the boards would suggest to fix the shield. Thanks!

Loctite gel glue usually works very well.

Could always cancel this one and get the regular release later.

If you get the EX shield on 1/6 kit (not official, but will work), I'd say go for the normal release, that way you also get the interchangeable face plates too. The only thing I think you don't get is the base.

Again my question is 'when was your order date?'

I'm up to three of battling caps . Hands down the best cap yet

Any chance you want to sell one? I just sold my Stealth/Steve 2-pack and now I am Cap-less. I've decided this is the CA figure for me but I'm worried that I'm too late..

Would someone be willing to take comparison pics of Cap standing next to other figures? AoU Cap, Thor, Superman etc.

I want to get the regular Cap but would like to know how he measures up to other figures in height. Thanks in advance.

This figure is so beautiful. The suit is my favorite from all of the films and HT have finally nailed the proportions and tailoring. The weathering is so subtle but adds a lot of character. And the headsculpt is phenomenal. I can't imagine a better Cap figure. This will be in my collection for good.

Don't ruin your shields by gluing the straps together. There will be plenty of replacement straps for the shield when the regular cap hits, but there won't be any replacement scratched shields. Can't hang it on his back if straps are permanently glued together.

Back