1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

ordered on 4/18 got converted on 5/5
ordered on 4/20 got converted on 7/12 (today)

I got on waitlist on 4/22... I might just give up and get regular version..:impatient:

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

this exclusive is painted by J.c Hong, Compared it to my AOU and there was none.

ordered on 4/18 got converted on 5/5
ordered on 4/20 got converted on 7/12 (today)

I got on waitlist on 4/22... I might just give up and get regular version..:impatient:

Give it time. I was on the wait list for AOU cap for months before an was told it was sold out. If you Dont hear anything by next week then I'd get worried.

this exclusive is painted by J.c Hong, Compared it to my AOU and there was none.

I doubt very very much that JC painted ever single one. That's like two thousand heads (the masked and the unmasked head and around 1000 units...)

I doubt very very much that JC painted ever single one. That's like two thousand heads (the masked and the unmasked head and around 1000 units...)

Yeah, probably not. But the paint on this one blows away the AOU one for some reason. I took the unhelmeted sculpt & threw it on the AOU body, instantly improves that figure.

Still on the waiting list. Stinks. I hope I get one. It will be my first Captain America

Received mine today and this is by far the best Captain to date. Looks incredible and the base adds so much to the look.

Real quick shot of mine before i head off to bed. Just got it a couple hours ago and it's great, love the darkened colors, Shield and base.

Last edited:

Looks awesome man. And I love that pose of the Mark III :hi5:

The pics look great. I got a couple months before mine drops. Does Cap display well enough on the base to not use the crotch-grabber?

Mine arrives today. I got a pack out so maybe they'll throw in a free discounted figure or the Bat.

I finally got a chance to check mine out today and to be honest I'm on the fence about it. I like the figure more than the previous AOU Cap, the unmasked sculpt is a beauty, articulation is probably the best yet but I'm not feeling the base. Not sure if I'll keep it or stick with the standard version

I finally got a chance to check mine out today and to be honest I'm on the fence about it. I like the figure more than the previous AOU Cap, the unmasked sculpt is a beauty, articulation is probably the best yet but I'm not feeling the base. Not sure if I'll keep it or stick with the standard version

You could always hawk the base on eBay and pick up the standard CW base that comes with the regular version Cap.

awesome pics :rock

definitely best cap out there. Should try some more action-y poses. I've found he looks great in the "springing into action" type stuff. I'd snap some pics, but I think you have me beat by a mile there :lol

OH yeah. From winter soldier version on the Shields have been awesome. I think the only real exception is that battle damaged avengers shield. Still looks pretty great IMO despite not being a snazzy metal version.

Totally agree with everything you wrote. Still, I think the BD Diecast shield that came with GA Cap is still my favorite.

Great pics Ms Spangles. Such a great figure

Has anyone else noticed that the knee pads are kind of loose, I can almost pull them off from the top, like they were not properly glued on.

Back