1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

I just watched that video too, I just don't even know where to start. I disagreed with pretty much everything they said. I was just plain annoyed by it.
Don't like it, don't buy it. Simple. But at least get your facts straight first.

Oh and if you want to complain about re-releases and multiple figures with minor differences, maybe don't film it in front of a wall of Iron Man figures...

I am looking forward to my movie promo Cap. I may try and pick up a parted out head with faceplates if the production versions turn out nice, I may not. Those are my decisions and my money. Thank you to Hot Toys for giving me the option of the figure.

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Yeah that video is a bit off. I mean I guess can understand that some people would have some ambivalence over the figure because of the recycled base, head sculpt, etc. However it comes across like they're almost insulting the fan base too. Lol. I could careless about their issues with the figure. I don't own a Chris Evans Captain A. yet, so I'm pretty happy about adding this to my collection....if it converts. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an idea in mind posing Battling Cap versus Black Panther and Iron Man, 1v2 with this BD shield :yess:

What video?

Good call :lol

Except with Evil Superman the figure itself seemed to be less similar to the original than this one does.

And bizarrely, it was the exact same figure, with the one exception of the base, lol. Sure, materials used were darker, paintjob was different, but it was exactly the same materials.
I totally agree that it didn't *seem* the same!

I just added my name to the wait list for this! :) :yess:

And bizarrely, it was the exact same figure, with the one exception of the base, lol. Sure, materials used were darker, paintjob was different, but it was exactly the same materials.
I totally agree that it didn't *seem* the same!
Well I was referring to the color of the suit and the stubble facepaint. Supposedly this Cap has more weathering, but I can't see it from pics. The helmet has less weathering. But otherwise they seem pretty indistinguishable. This one really seems about the shield and base. But that's why jesper's comment is so spot on--in both cases, these figures themselves are just a hair's breadth away from being straight re-releases.

Yes they did, and it wasn't there this morning. Same with the Scarlet Witch Movie Promo figure.

Yes they did, and it wasn't there this morning. Same with the Scarlet Witch Movie Promo figure.

definitely a good sign for all who are waitlisted!!

I don't know about that...all new releases start on the home page or What's New, but end up on both

it was already gone from the Homepage and the Whats new section. now its back again. so no, thats not like every time....

Wow.. Didn't know they were up. :(

Went on waitlist...

Wow.. Didn't know they were up. :(

Went on waitlist...

Surprise!!! :rotfl

dawson-crying-ugly-amazing-gifs.gif

That moment when you log on and see that a new figure has went up for PO that you want, only to see that it's already gone to waitlist. :lol

Back