1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Realized that the machine guns in the 89 Batmobile make this a great vehicle for this Batman.

Of course, the next question I have is, do I pick up the regular version now ??

Realized that the machine guns in the 89 Batmobile make this a great vehicle for this Batman.

Of course, the next question I have is, do I pick up the regular version now ??

I just got my regular Armored and was very impressed by it -- that I am now asking the opposite of your question! I'm looking forward to seeing this in person soon!

That's great news! It's been put back to early December here but at least there will be a flood of pics and reviews in the mean time.

Only seen one quality review of the figure on YouTube thus far.

Just got my email from Sideshow saying mine will be shipping November 8th!!! Unfortunately this is a Christmas present and the wife says I cant actually have it until Christmas morning...... So it will be a bit longer before I can actually display it with my BvS Batman!

Just got my email from Sideshow saying mine will be shipping November 8th!!! Unfortunately this is a Christmas present and the wife says I cant actually have it until Christmas morning...... So it will be a bit longer before I can actually display it with my BvS Batman!

Same here plus the OG Ben Affleck Batman

Same here plus the OG Ben Affleck Batman

I was able to already get my Batman. Its an amazing figure! I think it may be my favorite Batman Hot Toy I have so far! With how good that one is I'm super pumped for this one!!! Only 60 days until I can actually open it haha!

Last edited:
What do you guys think, will this go to waitlist shortly after it starts shipping out like Knightmare?

I'm honestly surprised SS still has these without the wait list since the normal armored version went on a waitlist last Friday I believe. Figured the Black Chrome would sell out faster than the normal since IMO it looks a bit cooler. But I would assume within the next week or two it will go to a wait list.

I'm honestly surprised SS still has these without the wait list since the normal armored version went on a waitlist last Friday I believe. Figured the Black Chrome would sell out faster than the normal since IMO it looks a bit cooler. But I would assume within the next week or two it will go to a wait list.

Damn. I like this figure a lot but can't really afford any more Hot Toys with the holidays coming up.

Back