1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both versions look great. The suit is in actuality grey, but I can see why some feel the BC looks accurate due to the lighting in some of the shots. When they fight outside in the rain it looks more black, but looks more grey (as it is) once they get indoors.

Both versions look great. The suit is in actuality grey, but I can see why some feel the BC looks accurate due to the lighting in some of the shots. When they fight outside in the rain it looks more black, but looks more grey (as it is) once they get indoors.

Are you getting this version as well as the regular?

Are you getting this version as well as the regular?

No, I'm just sticking with the regular. Both look great as I mentioned, but the regular one to me is the one to get. I also prefer the standard BvS base that the regular comes with, being that it conforms to the rest of the bases in the BvS line.

Three Batmans from one film is enough. :lol

No, I'm just sticking with the regular. Both look great as I mentioned, but the regular one to me is the one to get. I also prefer the standard BvS base that the regular comes with, being that it conforms to the rest of the bases in the BvS line.

Three Batmans from one film is enough. :lol

:lol yes, probably enough! To be honest I'd be happy with either version right now, just tired of waiting! Hot Toys seem to have nailed every figure in this line so far. Can't wait to see what they give us from Justice League.

:lol yes, probably enough! To be honest I'd be happy with either version right now, just tired of waiting! Hot Toys seem to have nailed every figure in this line so far. Can't wait to see what they give us from Justice League.

im more excited about the solo batman film, aka deathstroke.

Unbelievable! Never had a bigger dilemma with a figure LOL I just can't make up my mind if I should stick with the black or change my order to regular...

How big are the chances that we see an updated release down the line??

Owning both, the black chrome version is the definite version. He looks beastly displayed.
Kicking myself for not doing any comparison shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please do take some comparison shoots :)

Unbelievable! Never had a bigger dilemma with a figure LOL I just can't make up my mind if I should stick with the black or change my order to regular...

How big are the chances that we see an updated release down the line??

I'd say slim. If they make another Armored Batman, it'll likely be a BD one.

I have Knightmare batman pre ordered, my regular batman just got converted after being on the waitlist and now I can't decide between BC and and regular armored batman. Any good side by side comparisons?

If you want movie accurate get the regular armored, if you want cool looking IMO get the BC. I bought the regular because i tend to stick to what was in a movie but I like the BC better.

Got an email from Popcultcha today about this being pushed from October 31 to November 30. I can wait, though because I got the regular edition from BBTS last week.

I have Knightmare batman pre ordered, my regular batman just got converted after being on the waitlist and now I can't decide between BC and and regular armored batman. Any good side by side comparisons?

There have been comparison pics posted in previous pages, just take a browse around. :wink1:

This is what I wasn't going to get till I saw it...

This is an awesome looking and probably the coolest Batman that I have.

Even that box is stunning when it appears out of the shipper.

Anyway, I think I'm still going to pick up the regular as well .

This guy does come with a different base tho, which is ok , but 2 dimensional.
I'm thinking he'll look good on evil Superman III base .

I'm sure I'll be messing with these guys when I get home tonight.

This is what I wasn't going to get till I saw it...

This is an awesome looking and probably the coolest Batman that I have.

Even that box is stunning when it appears out of the shipper.

Anyway, I think I'm still going to pick up the regular as well .

This guy does come with a different base tho, which is ok , but 2 dimensional.
I'm thinking he'll look good on evil Superman III base .

I'm sure I'll be messing with these guys when I get home tonight.

Looks great! Can't wait to see more pics..and of course get mine when it eventually gets to the UK :impatient:

just got email from SSC, they processing my order on October 26th. Finally!

Awesome, glad more people are finally getting this figure. I just found out I have to wait until early December to get mine here in the UK :gah: and that's assuming there are no more delays!

It's an awesome figure.
I really was not going to bother with the BC version. I can't describe just how cool it looks in hand.

He's never ever going to fit into the Batmobile... but damn, he's cool with it.

And yeah, in a fight , this Bat can crush the Man of Steel.

Back