1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8afe46636e454930e6427c26ce5f2400.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank s for the pics creasy! I'm seriously considering canceling my PO for the regular and getting this one instead! Wish I could do both but funds will not allow it.

Thank s for the pics creasy! I'm seriously considering canceling my PO for the regular and getting this one instead! Wish I could do both but funds will not allow it.

I'm selling my regular after getting this-it's amazing. Honestly bud pictures don't do it justice, it literally looks like it's straight from the movie and there ain't that many hot toys I can say that about and Iv been collecting since mms 67 came out! Cancel that regular & get this!

I'm selling my regular after getting this-it's amazing. Honestly bud pictures don't do it justice, it literally looks like it's straight from the movie and there ain't that many hot toys I can say that about and Iv been collecting since mms 67 came out! Cancel that regular & get this!

Glad to hear it. Was considering getting the regular version also, but now will pass or wait to get a great deal on eBay or something. This looks like it's right out of the movie.

Glad to hear it. Was considering getting the regular version also, but now will pass or wait to get a great deal on eBay or something. This looks like it's right out of the movie.

Seriously you won't be disappointed, I was dubious as I don't like the idea of variants that weren't in the film-like the jokerised batman from suicide squad.
But hot toys have done this for a reason-because its black pretty much the entire time it's in the movie!
It's not chrome either-it's shiny black like it's wet.
It's pretty much my favourite figure from this line & I never thought I'd be saying that.

39a13ee85748323ef5d241ad784dd8bb.jpg

Really enjoying all your pics, he looks amazing! Can't wait to get this figure in hand myself, the wait is getting harder by the day :impatient:

I assume you bought from Hong Kong. Don't you get hit with big import taxes?

Really enjoying all your pics, he looks amazing! Can't wait to get this figure in hand myself, the wait is getting harder by the day :impatient:

I assume you bought from Hong Kong. Don't you get hit with big import taxes?
Thanks-he's an absolute weapon, really blown away by him.
He looks awesome in my detolf.
I bought him directly in Hong Kong so no import taxes, I did have to lug his box about as carry on luggage tho [emoji39] wasn't risking him
With baggage handlers. Iv sent other figures ems ahead of me with ems shipping and it's normally within 4/5days to get to the U.K. But I do that myself and mark as a low value birthday gift. Customs seem to have a heart about birthdays and gifts [emoji5] it was 2190hkd so cheaper than getting it at home and a whole lot faster

Nice! Any comparison pictures with this and the regular version. Now I wanna get this version too! Thanks to you lol

Sorry mate, I didn't even think of doin a comparison shot.
As soon as I got him I knew I was gettin rid of my regular so I sold him to a buddy that was wanting one.
I thought I'd keep the Reg to go along with the chrome version but there is no reason-the chrome is the version to get
5f2ced8fdf5365fc491ab1ac06b72a27.jpg

076508a19dc34f64978c859ba0e5edbd.jpg

The regular one looks so dull...glad I decided on the BC one, it looks great

Owning both, the black chrome version is the definite version. He looks beastly displayed.
Kicking myself for not doing any comparison shots

I mean look at this-and i have hardly futzed it-but it looks straight outta the film.
1cb5f7add8ab545a311c9e07d65d7d2b.jpg

Do the same pose with the regular version-It's got nothing on it

Thanks-he's an absolute weapon, really blown away by him.
He looks awesome in my detolf.
I bought him directly in Hong Kong so no import taxes, I did have to lug his box about as carry on luggage tho [emoji39] wasn't risking him
With baggage handlers. Iv sent other figures ems ahead of me with ems shipping and it's normally within 4/5days to get to the U.K. But I do that myself and mark as a low value birthday gift. Customs seem to have a heart about birthdays and gifts [emoji5] it was 2190hkd so cheaper than getting it at home and a whole lot faster

Wish I'd known that before I pre-ordered mine, might have asked you to ems me one :lol
At least I know how awesome he'll look when I do eventually get him, the wait will be worth it!

Since you've had all the Batman figures from this line now which is your favourite overall?

Sorry mate, I didn't even think of doin a comparison shot.
As soon as I got him I knew I was gettin rid of my regular so I sold him to a buddy that was wanting one.
I thought I'd keep the Reg to go along with the chrome version but there is no reason-the chrome is the version to get
5f2ced8fdf5365fc491ab1ac06b72a27.jpg

076508a19dc34f64978c859ba0e5edbd.jpg

Thanks! Man I gotta get this one now. The regular is a homage to the classic tdkr. But the chrome looks really nice. When SS was giving the montly code, was this eligible for the codes? I fear on waiting for a code and it will go on the WL.

Wish I'd known that before I pre-ordered mine, might have asked you to ems me one :lol
At least I know how awesome he'll look when I do eventually get him, the wait will be worth it!

Since you've had all the Batman figures from this line now which is your favourite overall?

Honestly this one
& I was sure I'd love the knightmare version the most as its pretty iconic but the regular batman is too.
Then you throw this in the mix & it stands out, it's beastly.
Looks it stepped straight out of the screen and straight from frank millers tdk.
I'm a massive batman fan & this is without a doubt one of my favourite pieces.
You know it's good when your wife notices it [emoji846] bad side
She knows you bought another batman

Honestly this one
& I was sure I'd love the knightmare version the most as its pretty iconic but the regular batman is too.
Then you throw this in the mix & it stands out, it's beastly.
Looks it stepped straight out of the screen and straight from frank millers tdk.
I'm a massive batman fan & this is without a doubt one of my favourite pieces.
You know it's good when your wife notices it [emoji846] bad side
She knows you bought another batman

Glad this one has made such an impression on you and your wife :lol I'm getting this and the regular Batman. Not sure which one will show up first.

Does it look better with the lights on or off or cool either way?

Glad this one has made such an impression on you and your wife :lol I'm getting this and the regular Batman. Not sure which one will show up first.

Does it look better with the lights on or off or cool either way?

Awesome either way.
Still dumb yin have to remove the head to turn the light on and off tho.
But it's a great feature that accentuates both figures chrome or Reg

Awesome either way.
Still dumb that you have to remove the head to turn the light on and off tho.
But it's a great feature that accentuates both figures chrome or Reg

I love the way this guy looks guys but I don't regret getting the regular 1 at all . I'm sorry . I'm absolutely loving the color of the original . It's right out of the movie .

Back