1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more for the road:

Attachments

• IMG_2113.jpg
    IMG_2113.jpg
    740.6 KB · Views: 240
Ok. But I'm not switching poses to make them look identical #DEALWITHIT.

Lol, just playing around and hope these help. I don't think either figure photographs particularly well though. The BC doesn't look as deeply intricate as it actually does and the regular looks almost better on camera:

Which one do you prefer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, that black chrome is a beast. The contrast, the details, colors, all very good. I also like how it is easier to see the separate suit underneath the armor. A gold belt would have been better though

Ok. But I'm not switching poses to make them look identical #DEALWITHIT.

Lol, just playing around and hope these help. I don't think either figure photographs particularly well though. The BC doesn't look as deeply intricate as it actually does and the regular looks almost better on camera:

Thanks! BC Wins IMO.

One more for the road:

For those of us facing weeks more waiting for our figures these pics are a godsend. Any worries I had about him being too shiny are gone, his shelf presence is really something else.

I should act my age but with this and the regular Batleck I feel like an eight year old waiting for Christmas :lol

Dang, that's crazy. I've been reading Batman comics since I was a kid, and I never really noticed that. Batman is one of my favorite, but the color of his belt is the last thing on my mind. Not typically a fan of 1/6 figure, but this will be my first purchase.

Dang, that's crazy. I've been reading Batman comics since I was a kid, and I never really noticed that. Batman is one of my favorite, but the color of his belt is the last thing on my mind. Not typically a fan of 1/6 figure, but this will be my first purchase.
Then I bet you would have cared less what color it was to begin with. And I doubt you never noticed if you have indeed read Batman comics since you were a kid. But if you say so...

Last edited:
Even though, I like the way this one looks, I think I still like the regular version better. Broke down and preordered it from BBTS. I'll probably be putting the Black Chrome one up for sale when I get it.

i did that too. its not even chrome LOL... just a gloss black version. So i passed on this, even the contrast of the undersuit being lighter makes it look weird to me.

Why people who pass on this even come in here to make comments? lol

Same reason I suppose people who disliked any particular film visit threads related to that film and still comment about it.

I still post in threads on figures I don't have nor plan on getting, still to talk about the figure.

I love how batman's yellow belt is controversial

Not sure the 90's batman films are canon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back