1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised there are still no reviews of this. I keep checking on Youtube like an impatient child :lol

Man another delay, first it was the batman, now this one, what's next the knightmare version?

If its Nov-Dec in the States that means it won't reach the UK till maybe after Christmas? :gah: the wait is torture!

Yeah delay delat delay- nothing we can do while HT probably makes a huge run of these....

Got an email from Sideshow thought the item arrive and ready to paid then realized delay until nov-dec. SMH.

Excuse my ignorance but do the UK and European sellers get their stock from Sideshow or from Hong Kong? Just trying to understand why they only get here weeks or months after they release stateside.

Looks like my regular Bats preorder will show up before this guy.

Does anyone have this in hand? Please post pics for us slobs in the US waiting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the delay on this and many other figures are all do to the Hanjin shipping bankrupt issue (don't quote me on specifics). I would expect a lot to be delayed. Not Sideshow or Hot Toys fault in the instance.

Does anyone have this in hand? Please post pics for us slobs in the US waiting...

here you are. the black color(not quite chrome though) just made him looks more menacing than the original version.

abb 1.jpg
abb 2.jpg
abb 3.jpg
abb 4.jpg

I'm liking the way this turned out. Would still have liked to see a little gold on the belt, though. I think it would have broken up the monotone look and also given it a more classic Batman feel.

Great pics, thanks for posting. I love how he turned out :)

Still looks like it will be a long wait but these previews ease pain somewhat :lol

Thanks from me too - I really think this will be by second fave of the set. Love the black.

looks good, i see lots of complaints about it not being chrome enough, but for me i wish the material between the armor pieces was painted black or a darker grey.

Back