1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From ACGHK.
image.jpg

Yes, that looks like the same picture/figure in the regular Armored thread. I am just planning to get charged for this one as well as the other two in the same month anyway, whether we see new pictures or not. I can't say I've kept up lately. Just in case the Knightmare, Armored, and Black Chrome hit all at the same time.

It is the same picture, nevermind. Yes, that pic is very bright. I like the regular better but still want both.

^dark blue would have been pretty cool!

But, it is still gorgeous. Hot damn.

shame on Hot Toys for the cardboard panel base though (if that's final). I much would have preferred the sculpted one that came with Supes.
Ya the base is lacking. Especially since this one is kinda like a movie promo edition.

The black could be deeper under different lighting :)

I'm one with those that the same base included with the regular Armored Batman is a better base. Never liked these unnecessarily space-costing dynamic stands.

Wondering if I should sell some stuff and buy this one, I wasn't hot on the film but I'm a batfan and I like the design work.

Posted in another thread, you get the feel for the difference between the regular and the BCV here:

attachment.php

Just got the notification from SS that my last flex payment for Black Chrome has been pushed back from August to October now

Posted in another thread, you get the feel for the difference between the regular and the BCV here:

attachment.php

The BC armor looks so much better, glad I went with that version.

Also, I got the delay email as well... Seen it coming, i'm surprised it took this long.

Back