1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really conflicted now that we've seen plenty of in hand pics of the regular. I think I'll probably wait until we see more in hand pics of the BC and if I'm not in love I'll switch to the regular version. I originally went with this version because I felt the regular was too dull, but it clearly has a very nice metal sheen and a way better shelf presence than I thought it would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sort of want them side by side in a Mano y Mano pose. I fore went a few want list items for these two armors and unless the black chrome is a bust will probably keep both. I'm normally not a variation guy but they both look stellar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pre-ordered this because I always felt batman should be in black not grey. Will have to see in hand pictures.

I have Regular Suit (with Sniper and Tech Cowl, thankfully I got someone who wanted the Superman figure so we could PO the set), Regular Armored, and this on PO. Wanted the Knightmare too, but I think I have already spent so much of my hobby budget on BvS and I can't give up either of the Armored versions to give way for Knightmare. I'm such a huge fan of the armored look from Miller's TDKR that a 1/6 quality figure representing the look had always been a grail for me. Now we're getting 2 versions, and movie-accurate or not I gotta have both :)

Come on! We need in hand pics so I can decide to keep this pre-order or switch to the regular! haha I can call\chat them to switch my order right at sideshow since I already out $25 NRD.

Think this should be out next month or so now that they've done the regular version

I want to see this. I think this one looks cooler and can simulate being "rain soaked" better which is the look I'd prefer if I get him. Hopefully the final version of him will be out soon. I should be all done paying off my orders so far for 2016 by early October and I'm trying to decide what i'm getting for the last part of 2016/first part of 2017.

Just got an email from Popcultcha about my preorder for this saying that the estimated time for arrival has been updated from August 31 to October 31.

I wouldn't mind the delay, considering that this might have a different paint job process -- and I hope HT makes sure that the chrome on the armor does not flake.

Since this is tied to the HT Batman expo I think we'll see updates on this within 2 weeks.

Really hope that is the case. Getting a little impatient after seeing all the amazing pics and reviews of the regular armoured version :impatient:

Have had some regrets about choosing this version but still can't wait to see those first in hand pics of the figure. Not sure this will get to the UK before Christmas if its not released in Hong Kong soon.

Budget Stark posted these today .
152d0cf4463cfb790ad4ada06ba90f91.jpg
97f0c85cad0595bc490dbda81c8ac68d.jpg
a9971d14d5cabea14846b2c9631e1a2d.jpg

These are old pics though . He's posted on Facebook that this will be released around the last week sept / first week October in Hong Kong .

Back